• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~/~Poochyena and Mightyena club!~~~/~

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    simpsonqueen said:
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦
    Soz if i upset you ;;;;;;;;;; well..i was just thinking but i shoulda belived you from the start i was just had alot on ma mind.. like i was unhappy ma self so sozies for the upsetedness i caused you...
    hhsimpsonqueen
    It's ok I was going to accuse myself of winning unfairly lol ^^;

Well I'll be *waiting*

altarialover :t334:

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    altarialover said:

It's ok I was going to accuse myself of winning unfairly lol ^^;

Well I'll be *waiting*

I think I won't be able to post the winner for a while. My parents aren't in a good mood (and its not cause I got bad in an exam :D). So I just snuck on the computer once again...aren't I naughty? xD

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
    Okay then we will just have to wait for you then. And yes you are very much-so naughty. (I do that all the time anyway...). So yea can't wait for the results!
    hh simpsonqueen

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Okay, I've decided to put off the judging until I make the 1st/2nd winning banner...before I said my sister might make it but it turns out she is too busy and too lazy...

Unless you want me to start judging now...and tell you the answer soon, and then give you the winning banners later.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think judging now because i don't like waiting for ages..so it's up to altarialover's opinion now
    hh simpsonqueen

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    simpsonqueen said:
    I think judging now because i don't like waiting for ages..so it's up to altarialover's opinion now
    hh simpsonqueen
    Same here but I have to go to sleep now ;;
    Well I guess I can wait for banners :)
    Naughty once again is that why you didn't reply for my pm I thought you were ignoring me!!;;<jokes :D

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Alright.
    Since you both have different opinions, I don't know which to pick...unfortunately I asked my sister if she would make the banners for me. She said she MIGHT during the holidays...which is about 2 weeks away...including this week.

So I will tell you results...IF I WAS FEELING GOOD. I got a bad cold..., and I might only be on for a little while unfortunately. I also got a headache, its a bad day today :(

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    Alright.
    Since you both have different opinions, I don't know which to pick...unfortunately I asked my sister if she would make the banners for me. She said she MIGHT during the holidays...which is about 2 weeks away...including this week.

So I will tell you results...IF I WAS FEELING GOOD. I got a bad cold..., and I might only be on for a little while unfortunately. I also got a headache, its a bad day today :(

Oh poor you!!:

Well I said that I wanted the judging now like simpsonqueen :) I thought I had the same opinion??

Well since you are not judging yet can I do a small change in one of my avatars??
    Just want to add one more sprite ^^;....:

btw get well soon my best friend!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Getwell from me too. And yea i'll wait for the judgings then..well..yea hope we both do good...
    hh simpsonqueen

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    I showed the banners to my sister and she made comments and constructive critism on them. She says the comments are to help you improve in the future. My sister said tomorrow she will make banners for both of you.

simpsonqueen –
    Don't let Poochy run let him stay and have some fun!!!! – Background looks a bit stretchy, too pixelated. The picture blends in alright though.
    Try and bark your way out of this situation... – This background is better. Images are cut out pretty good. Maybe you can do something about the font to make it better, perhaps a lighter green so its easier to read when its on the grass.
    Mightyena: This is my land now... – The outline of the image cutout is good but I'm not too keen on the purple outlining, white would probably look better. This banner looks majorly stretched, keeping it as it was could've made it look better. But good mood created in the banner.
    Mighty avy – Simple banner but nice. Like the shadow effect underneath
    Indulge in the Mightyness – Probably the best one of all you've done. Nice background choice. Text fits in well with this one too.

altarialover -
    Poochyenalover: I like this one, it's simple and the colours suit nicely.
    Mightyena banner: This one looks nice with the stars. However some pictures look quite blurry to me, maybe a different choice of higher quality pictures could improve this banner.. The black background looks effective though. And also maybe change the text, I don't think it suits the banner much :/
    Mightyenalover: This one is nice again, however maybe text could use some working on. It is quite hard to read so maybe an outline around the text could've made it easier to read, and it also brings it out to make it stand out.
    Poochy avy: First thing I noticed about this banner is the text. In my opinion I think it's way too bright it hurts my eyes. Try not to use flurro colours as your text if you're not gonna have a darker colour outlining it. The border however looks nice.
    ~Shiny Poochyena Banner~: This one is nice and simple again. I would probably change the background and put an image that is more eyecatching behind the Pokemon.
    6: This one would probably be your best out of the ones you've made. Nice setting out of images and stars. The background suits nicely too. The colour this time on the text did work, it made it stand out without hurting my eyes, but probably change the font to a different one.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I understand it's just constructive like you said but i understand ma bads and not bad's so yea...good comments lol!
    hh simpsonqueen

OMGWTFBBQ

Banned
    Years
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys, how do u post a pic in ur sig or text? i tryed but wont wrk ><

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    altarialover -
    Poochyenalover: I like this one, it's simple and the colours suit nicely.
    Mightyena banner: This one looks nice with the stars. However some pictures look quite blurry to me, maybe a different choice of higher quality pictures could improve this banner.. The black background looks effective though. And also maybe change the text, I don't think it suits the banner much :/
    Mightyenalover: This one is nice again, however maybe text could use some working on. It is quite hard to read so maybe an outline around the text could've made it easier to read, and it also brings it out to make it stand out.
    Poochy avy: First thing I noticed about this banner is the text. In my opinion I think it's way too bright it hurts my eyes. Try not to use flurro colours as your text if you're not gonna have a darker colour outlining it. The border however looks nice.
    ~Shiny Poochyena Banner~: This one is nice and simple again. I would probably change the background and put an image that is more eyecatching behind the Pokemon.
    6: This one would probably be your best out of the ones you've made. Nice setting out of images and stars. The background suits nicely too. The colour this time on the text did work, it made it stand out without hurting my eyes, but probably change the font to a different one.

Yeah sorry about the text ;; but I'm used to using it because it's the nicest I have ;;
    About the judging good work can't wait for the banners...btw who won??

And I realised that you didn't judge this one that simpsonqueen made:

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    OMGWTFBBQ said:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys, how do u post a pic in ur sig or text? i tryed but wont wrk ><

Stop spamming in people's threads...its annoying!

If that ever offended you, I'm sorry. Its because my sister was trying to be helpful! Really, she is what I call the best graphics maker that I know. So yes, sorry again if it offended you...it was there to help....believe me she would have said meaner things if I didn't correct her < jokes :D

p.s. My sister has done the banners...and it is in different format than I had expected :D Just wait...its a surprise :)

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    These are the banners that my sister has done. She rushed them...it only took 5 mins though!! Amazing isn't it?

To altarialover:

To simpsonqueen:

^ Good work you two and congratulations!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Awsomeness! Wow that is mega kewl so do we put it in our siggy's?
    hh simpsonqueen

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    These are the banners that my sister has done. She rushed them...it only took 5 mins though!! Amazing isn't it?

To altarialover:

To simpsonqueen:

^ Good work you two and congratulations!

Wow those are the most wonderful banners I've ever seen!!I wish I could put it in my sig but you cans see that it's already big ;;...5 minutes if you didn't tell me that I would have thought it took 20 minutes or 1 hour even!!

Don't worry you didn't offend me just I can't have fancy wrting and all with the very "average" programmes that I have ;; and I am really sad ;;
    And you see if I get a better programme I'll never get it because it's not as simple as paint unless it is as simple as paint...((I just confused myself!!))
    Well did you tell your sister that I only have paint because she was really expecting me to do better with the writing font and stuff ^^;

May_Eevee said:
    I liked that Mightyena picture. It's so cute.
    Is that all you ever say??Because is it me or do you only say that...sorry if I offended you ^^; but I think that that is all you ever say. btw that wasn't a picture it's an avvie made by simpsonqueen ^^ (( You can wack me if I'm wrong >.>; ))

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    simpsonqueen said:
    Awsomeness! Wow that is mega kewl so do we put it in our siggy's?
    hh simpsonqueen

You don't have to put it in your signature...only if you want to. You can put a link to it in your signature, or just save it and feel special xD

I know my sister is an awesome graphics maker (now you know what I mean don't you? ;))

OFF TOPIC: 500th post! Yay!

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    You don't have to put it in your signature...only if you want to. You can put a link to it in your signature, or just save it and feel special xD

I know my sister is an awesome graphics maker (now you know what I mean don't you? ;))

OFF TOPIC: 500th post! Yay!

Ok I'll put the link in my sig and somehow I might have it properly in my sig if I ever use code again XD I feel special now ^____^

Congrats on your 500th post ^^ but I have to get over 600 before my next 00's Xd!!

Sorry but right now I can not find any pics >.>;

Back