• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~/~Poochyena and Mightyena club!~~~/~

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Typhlomence said:
    Yep. Good point. It would scare me out of my sanity if that happened -_-;;
    Aha a head of a ghost Poochyena stick out of a wall of ya house lol I'd like that to scare my brother!

altarialover :t334:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    k I got a new topic coz i think that one was already done...
    What pokemon (other than poochyena), would suit poochyena as a mate?
    I reckon.... uhhh... um.... houndour?

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Typhlomence said:
    k I got a new topic coz i think that one was already done...
    I reckon.... uhhh... um.... houndour?
    Well K I gotta look up the internet for breeding groups xD...*after awhile*
    Well um after searching I will pick the "relative pokemon" ones ^^ so um maybe Houndour or Zigzagoon!

Here is a avatar I made some time ago think it was wednesday xD.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    altarialover said:

Well K I gotta look up the internet for breeding groups xD...*after awhile*
    Well um after searching I will pick the "relative pokemon" ones ^^ so um maybe Houndour or Zigzagoon!

Here is a avatar I made some time ago think it was wednesday xD.

^^ I agree with you altarialover, but I still think differently :) ^^ Well thanks for thinking of that topic question! I'm ALWAYS out of some sort of idea! Well heres my answer:

Well I have to agree with Typhlomence I think that a Houndour would suit quite well with a Poochyena...but maybe a Growlithe might work out? Well it maybe a odd couple but it might work out! I think probably any kind of canine Pokemon would work out!

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Cool avatar, sis! Yeah I think I'll go making avatars now (everyone around me just groaned)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    EDIT: Nice Mightyena avatar, altarialover.
    Houndour.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Umm i was like back now so i missed all the topics to much to read so can someone please let me know them?

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Yeah well... firstly... Which breed of dog does Poochyena resmeble the most? (Did you answer that one?) Plus the umm.. oh yeah~ Which pokemon (apart from Poochyena) suits Poochyena the most as a mate?

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    May_Eevee said:
    Nice Mightyena avatar, Mighty_Mightyena99.
    Houndour.

Mm yes I agree...it is a very nice banner, but I didn't make it ^^ altarialover did! I forgot to reply something to that! Sorry altarialover! Well anyway:
    I really love the avatar altarialover! Its got the nice colouring and nice border...I really like it ^^ Awesome work altarialover!

simpsonqueen said:
    Umm i was like back now

Yay I'm glad your back! But I did already know you were back before so yes ^^ Well a couple of pages back I have your winning banner for the Fanfiction Competition so you can take a look if you want ^^

Yes I think Typhlomence has told you the topic questions we've had ^^

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Typhlomence said:
    Yeah... Umm still working on an avy

Okay thats good to hear ^^ I'm also working on a banner...I will probably be done by the end of today so I might post it tonight ^^ I don't think I have any pictures of any more Poochyena but I might as well post quite an old picture which has been posted before probably:

p.s. Just a little suggestion for some of you...if you have a short post please try to make them a bit longer somehow...and always say something about the topic ^^ Sorry if I sound picky

Last edited:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Oh... Okey Dokey... *wink* Hows about a new topic then? What should be a nickname given to a Poochyena owned by Max?

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    p.s. Just a little suggestion for some of you...if you have a short post please try to make them a bit longer somehow...and always say something about the topic ^^ Sorry if I sound picky
    Oh yes I agree sometimes I'm lazy like that so I talk about anything but I can do that and I hope everyone else can too <<

What should be a nickname given to a Poochyena owned by Max?
    Oh it depends...maybe moonlight ^^ or um blackie yeah original xD not...

Typhlomence said:
    Yeah... Umm still working on an avy
    That's nice to see xD I can't wait to see it ^^

Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    I really love the avatar altarialover! Its got the nice colouring and nice border...I really like it ^^ Awesome work altarialover!
    Thanks I like that kind of border only I wish I could have found a bigger size of that picture for the avatar xD.

latios1993

Latios IS the best!!!
    Years
    hi everyone im a member of the poochyena and mightyena club! i have a team of poochyena and mightyena on my emerald game! they are really strong!

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    latios1993 said:
    hi everyone im a member of the poochyena and mightyena club! i have a team of poochyena and mightyena on my emerald game! they are really strong!
    Um what please speak properly xD if you want to join you should say...

Um yes *cough* More nicknames can be something darkish like Darklight(lol) um maybe Dash if it's fast xP.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Umm the pokemon that suits Poochyena Zigzagoon because they both live in the same area so i think something could go on between them. Nickname umm kawaiipoochy. I think that person may have meant they already joined and was approved. But i'm just guessing so don't take my advice fully XDD.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    simpsonqueen said:
    Umm the pokemon that suits Poochyena Zigzagoon because they both live in the same area so i think something could go on between them. Nickname umm kawaiipoochy. I think that person may have meant they already joined and was approved. But i'm just guessing so don't take my advice fully XDD.

Yeah ^^ Zigzagoon and Poochyena do get along quite well I would expect..and they are both fluffy!

Thanks for the topic question Typhlomence ;)

What should be a nickname given to a Poochyena owned by Max?
    I'm not good at this nickname guessing game ^^ Uh I don't know...well I don't think Max would give it a nickname ^^
    But anyway I'll think of a couple anyway ^^
    Blackie
    Moonlight
    Midnight
    Dark
    Shadow

simpsonqueen said:
    I think that person may have meant they already joined and was approved.
    Yes simpsonqueen is right ^^ latios1993 had PMed me and asked if he could join the P & M Club…I said yes, and that I would make it official if he posted in the P & M club first…so here he is now ^^ So I'll add you onto the front page now Latios1993…if I remember that is :) Thanks a lot for joining!

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009

How cute! XD
    I'm sorry if it was a little tricky... :P I reckon Moonswipe, Blackfang, Darkstream are all suitable...

Last edited:

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    Yes simpsonqueen is right ^^ latios1993 had PMed me and asked if he could join the P & M Club…I said yes, and that I would make it official if he posted in the P & M club first…so here he is now ^^ So I'll add you onto the front page now Latios1993…if I remember that is :) Thanks a lot for joining!
    K then sorry but that person had been posting weird things in other clubs sometimes...
    Anyway welcome to the club!

Yes um nicknames you really think DarkLight would suit it xD?

Oh Kawaii<3<3<3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yayies i feel so happy now that i was right XD. But altarialover that pic is awesome where did you find that?

Back