• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~/~Poochyena and Mightyena club!~~~/~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcomes new member, SP will add you to the members list soon.
    Yeah Rene, festivals are awesome fully. Poochyena could dress up too..

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Welcome, Milotic trainer. Here's another picture of Mightyena:

May_Eevee :t133:

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Hey!
    I'll be less active on PC as the exams draw near...so I'd like to ask all the active members of the P & M Club to please keep this thread alive for me while I'm gone? ^^ I'd appreciate it millions and thankyou so much for posting here..

Yeah but we've had a Banner and Signature contest...Oh I've got an idea for 'some' contests! I'll explain it laters...^^

Thanks for the topie Nica ^^~
    Do you know where Poochyena would look more beautiful than ever?
    Poochyena would look more beautiful than evas at a fashion show where Poochyena can show off its kawaiiness and beautifulness ^^
    -----------------------------
    Okies I've decided that we'd have a "Monthly" Contest here at the P & M Club...well I've decided that it will the first ever "P & M 2006 November First Post Monthly Contest" (xD).
    So basically, this first what you have to think of a theme that the first post could be. So basically you just enter in the colours that you think each category should be in...you should/could add a banner.
    So that is a bit confusing so yeah here an example~
    Spoiler:

^ Okay that was one example because I made a banner and also I changed the Introduction, the Rules and also the Members colour. You must keep the whole first post not changing ONE thing at all! (That was confusing ay? xD) Oh and BTW if you want you can add in Theme by {put your name/username here}

~Star Poochyena :t261:
    XD kay it sounds kewl well SP you can answer my other old topic ^^
    And I'l try make some time for a theme after my exams are over!
    Anyways I'd say to Mightyena back off! You're never allowed to act so rude to a defenceless Poochyena so unless you behave you're not coming here again! Seems harsh to poor Mightyena but he has to learn not to touch a kawaii Poochy<3

And here is another pic I found kinda like my Twins last one::

^ Poochyena is at teh very edge ;0;

altarialover :t334:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Nice Poochyena picture, altarialover. Here's another picture of Mightyena:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    WTF?? In Tali's quote when you click the spoiler it says theme by smar Poochyua??XD

Awwness that is such a cute picture of Poochyena's portrait =33

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Do you know where Poochyena would look more beautiful than ever?
    I think Poochyena will look more beautiful in the Disco party.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Aww yeah disco's would highlight Poochyena's cutie dancing ability ;}
    So thinking of a new toppy x3
    What would be a mega kawaii dancing move Poochyena could use?~

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    What would be a mega kawaii dancing move Poochyena could use?
    I am not sure what dancing move will Poochyena use.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well it would have to be the cutest dance move used ever..Maybe it could have a little turn and then spin out into a little hugginess position ;D

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I think Poochyena could use move and spin.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah true kawaii that could be..Poochyena is a real cutie when it comes to dancin' =3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It looks kinda sad..hanging out of Max's arms not knowing if it will stay or fall out of there...

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    I want to join. Poochyena and Mightyena are one of my faorite Pokemon.

Yup thats fine! Glad you can join the P & M Club (finally a new member!) ^^. Be sure to be active here and once I remember once again I'll add you onto the front page okays? ^^

I can't wait to see all the themes that you all think of!! Everybody should join in my opinion! ^^
    Saba & Rene are you two gonna join? If you think that you can't make a banner, then you can request one in the signature thread here in PC...but you HAVE to give credit BTW! ^^
    Oh and BTW again you can add anything you want onto the theme thingy like pictures and other things (I can't give examples because my imagination isn't working well > <)....

Oh and thanks for the kawaii topies!!~
    If a Mightyena was being rude to a Poochyena what would you do?
    I'd start saying to the Mightyena "Don't be rude to a poor little Poochyena and if you are picking on another Pokemon (which you shouldn't be BTW ^^) pick on somebody your own size!" and then I'd give it a VERY long and boring lecture ^^

I think that first Poochyena could prance around the room jumping like ballerinas and gymnastic peoplez and stuff and then later it can spin around in the air and do roly-polies ^^ (I just got these ideas because I'm doing gymnastics in Sport at school xD)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well since PC is slow now..I'll work on the banner at least while I'm waiting. So then it all can be done and entered and Mightyena/Poochyena like =3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Cute picceh of Poochyena's butt XD
    Anyway..I tried the theme..and I couldnt work out something, Can you put "[/]" Instead of "~"?

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Cute picceh of Poochyena's butt XD
    Anyway..I tried the theme..and I couldnt work out something, Can you put "[/]" Instead of "~"?

xD Hey at least its butt is kawaii as well xD

Oh if you mean for example how I wrote ~Rules~ or something like that...yeah you can put that [/] if you want instead of that but what I mean is that you can't change the actual wording itself ^^

May_Eevee said:
    Okay, here's another picture of Poochyena:

Well when you said that did you mean that yes you would enter of are you just saying "Okay" to Nica's post?
    Sorry to sound a bit thick there ^^ xD

Some of you may have noticed my new P & M banner that I put in my signature...which really sucked BTW so yeah I just decided to make a new one!
    Here was the one that was in my signature BEFORE:

Here is the new and improved one:

Thats all for now I might be making some new banners as well...

Back