• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~/~Poochyena and Mightyena club!~~~/~

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    What is Poochyena and Mightyena's favourite hobby?
    Their favourite hobby is maybe chasing.

May_Eevee :t133:

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Maybe they both like to play outside.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Outside?! Kawaii~ Maybe they like to catch balls in the park or gardens then come back and take a nap in their doggie basket<3

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    XD...postmen? Maybe Poochyena could be obedient...cyute. Chasing cars is dangerous, Poochyena, =o

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Can I join the club?
    Ilike Poochyena and Mightyena (Mightyena is my favorite Pokemon joust like Milotic)
    Oh, hey there~^^ I'm sure Star Poochyena will come back soon and add you to the list. In the meanwhile just answer the current topic here:
    It's what you think. =D

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Welcome to the club, Milotic trainer. Here's another picture of Mightyena:
    ~~~/~Poochyena and Mightyena club!~~~/~

Years
    • VA
    • Seen Feb 18, 2007
    Did u guys say I could join? I have no idea where my other post was asking that. I havent been on in a long time cause my computer crashed and I had to wait till X-mas to get a new one. I have started working on a project for the club if I can join.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Poochyena and Mightyena's favourite hobby is that they like to bite everything^^.
    Thank you May_Eevee and others for leting me join the club.
    Please don't double post~ it's against the rules ^^;

Did u guys say I could join? I have no idea where my other post was asking that. I havent been on in a long time cause my computer crashed and I had to wait till X-mas to get a new one. I have started working on a project for the club if I can join.
    Err, we/ve never said to anybody that they can't join so I think you're in already, unless I'm mistaken.

Biting is a kawaii hobby for a puppy like Poochyena! XD

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Welcome to the club, Milotic trainer so can anyone think for the new topic?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Yes, I got a new topic: Will Poochyena and Mightyena appear in Shinou?
    I will answer it later.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Will Poochyena and Mightyena appear in Shinou?
    I think they will. Some old Pokemon have already appeared and I think Poochyena has more of a chance, maybe being one of the Pokemon that gets captured by Team Rocket.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    ^ That's okay, most people don't know it at first. So, you can answer the new topic now.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Milotic trainer said:
    Can I join the club?
    Ilike Poochyena and Mightyena (Mightyena is my favorite Pokemon joust like Milotic)
    Ah I remember you! You already asked to join before in the past somewhere...I just didn't add you to the Member List ^^" Sorry...xD

Oh and you also asked to join before I remeber ^^ Yeah thats fine that you've been away I don't mind at all ^^
    Of course we can never say no to a person who joins the club so welcome ^^

I'll add you two on the list and thanks a lot for joining!

Btw, Tali: Let all the Pokemon clubs that I was apart of know that I quit..cause' I'm sick of MCG^^ XD
    xD Alright...there goes Nica off the Member List then T-T

I hope so ^^" They might not though...more of the new Pokemon will be introduced first...unless Team Magma comes to Sinnoh and brings their Mightys along ^^

Playing games with their other Poke Friends ^^
    Maybe they can play Chasey or Hide-And-Seek or Place the Tail on the Poochie xD

New topic~
    How well behaved will Mightyena be out on a walk?

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    How well behaved will Mightyena be out on a walk?
    Not so well, because it might not be as well behaved as Poochyena, I reckon Poochyena is more of the obedient type ^^

Really? Me and my bad memory, okay, then...there goes Nica..8D

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    It will be Difficult because if poochyena got lost in Shinou so how Mightyena can find.

Back