• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~/~Poochyena and Mightyena club!~~~/~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It's been eight hours without a new toppie, a new one is in order, created by teh toppie maker. XD

Poochyena is a strong willed Pokemon, if it's family member died that it was really close to, how would it live on?

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Um, probably exactly what you said. Its willing and strong. XD Okay, I'll really respond now. Poochy would probably be very sad, but yes, it would eventually move on. There is the possibility that it might develop Depression or Anxiety like us people do when tradgedy hits. (I so suck at spelling!) But lets hope that it will never come to Poochy having those disorders. Eventually, Poochy will learn that it can't be changed and to live on, strong and proud.

Select

*Click*
    Years
    Um, probably exactly what you said. Its willing and strong. XD Okay, I'll really respond now. Poochy would probably be very sad, but yes, it would eventually move on. There is the possibility that it might develop Depression or Anxiety like us people do when tradgedy hits. (I so suck at spelling!) But lets hope that it will never come to Poochy having those disorders. Eventually, Poochy will learn that it can't be changed and to live on, strong and proud.

Yah, I agee that it would move on Poochy wouldnt be sad forever.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2007
    Poochyena is a strong willed Pokemon, if it's family member died that it was really close to, how would it live on?
    It would probally not like friends or trainers to come near it for a while because its so sad but I think it would get over it after a while.

*Kei*

The youngest Trainer
    Years
    He would cry and cry itill he couldnt cry anymore and then he'd get made at people cause of it. But he'll cool down adventually and he be a nice little Poochy again.

The Ice Alchemist

I'm The Darkness
    Years
    ~~~/~Poochyena and Mightyena club!~~~/~
    <--- Animated Mightyena.

Cute animation Select.

It would wounder a bit and be a little sad for awhile but yah I think he'd move on eventually. (We're all not to go at spelling).

The Wolf

Poochy & Mighty Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    Hi, I'd like to join if thats alright. The best dog around are Poochy and Mighty! Plaese may I join?

The Wolf

Poochy & Mighty Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    Thanks for the welcome to the club DarkIllusion! What r we talken about?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Shayla beat me to welcoming..oh noes for me. XD
    Anyway, welcome.

New toppie I suggest ish -

What makes Mightyena mighty?

Like o-so-cwap. XD

The Wolf

Poochy & Mighty Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    His strengh and speed cause he is very strong and very fast. And he has a big heart.

*Kei*

The youngest Trainer
    Years
    Welcome The Wolf to the club!
    His heart because he cares for his trainer and friends.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Nice pictures, everyone. Anyway, I will answer the topics now.
    I think Poochyena will be sad. And it will live on. Because it's so cute and powerful.

Its speed and attacks.

~Rene~ :t133:

Back