• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poopie Butt Fart's Trading Thread

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    Yoshimitsu is on BOTH Soul Calibur and Tekken , so FYI you kinda did take it from Tekken also.

I agree that because Tekken came out way before Soul Caliber did, and soul Caliber just took some characters from various video games and mushed them all together....

but PLEASE stop posting about Yoshimitsu and keep to posting about trading

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    I just got a shining Gengar... and I don't really want it, I'd rather have more Pokemon to breed with, so if anyone is willing to trade me 15 Pokemon that aren't on my list, I'd trade them my Shining Gengar... (note that I only have one... I've never cloned it because I don't believe in cloning)... the stats are: Gender-Female and Nature-Sassy

Last edited:

Baconian Sentinel

R Squared
    Years
    I have an offer for the Shiny Gengar, however, if they aren't good enough, might I possibly get the Shiny Blaziken for some?:

Finneon, Flygon, Swablu, Porygon Z and Porygon, Lapras, Aerodactyl, Scyther, Drifloon, Snorunt (male), Feebas, Shieldon, Skarmory, Igglybuff and an Omanyte. (15 listed)

Oh yes, and I'm also interested in the Kabuto

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2007
    I've got Mudkip, Poliwag, Elekid, Girafarig, Burmy, Munchlax, Spiritomb, Trapinch, Skorupi, and Misdreavius which I've noticed you didn't list.

I'm interested in Larvitar, Totodile, Chikorita, Cranidos, and Cacnea.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    I've got Mudkip, Poliwag, Elekid, Girafarig, Burmy, Munchlax, Spiritomb, Trapinch, Skorupi, and Misdreavius which I've noticed you didn't list.

I'm interested in Larvitar, Totodile, Chikorita, Cranidos, and Cacnea.

u wanna choose 4 more and we can do a 9 pokemon swap???

I have an offer for the Shiny Gengar, however, if they aren't good enough, might I possibly get the Shiny Blaziken for some?:

Finneon, Flygon, Swablu, Porygon Z and Porygon, Lapras, Aerodactyl, Scyther, Drifloon, Snorunt (male), Feebas, Shieldon, Skarmory, Igglybuff and an Omanyte. (15 listed)

you wanna do all those for my shining gengar???

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2007
    Sure. Add Bagon, Croagunk, Kabuto and Ralts.

I'll just bew bit so I can breed them. Do you want the Pokemon hatched?

Baconian Sentinel

R Squared
    Years
    I will offer up 12 as you wanted, listed up 3 extra incase. tell me which three you wouldn't need from the bunch, and I'll happily trade. And just a heads up, I caught some in master balls that I imported, or the pokemon was migrated from Fire Red (They are all still legit)

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    Sure. Add Bagon, Croagunk, Kabuto and Ralts.

I'll just bew bit so I can breed them. Do you want the Pokemon hatched?

yea... ill do that... might have 2 trade later 2night... cause thats a big order, and I have to go somewhere... just get all of my pokemon and ill get urs... ill pm u my stuff wen im ready

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    lol... my bad... i miss counted, u get to choose one more...

n im thinkin about ur offer setinel... but if im gonna do it.. it'll have 2 be 2morow

Baconian Sentinel

R Squared
    Years
    Hm,I would have to go with a Kabuto for my extra pick, if you have a spare ^_^

Tomorrow is no problem, and if you don't want to trade the Shiny Gengar, I'd still be interested in the Kabuto. Drop a PM or IM me, I should be on until 9pm or so and maybe come back on later until 3 am XD

Any time frame on the trade date? (I'm Eastern Timezone)

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    Hm,I would have to go with a Kabuto for my extra pick, if you have a spare ^_^

Tomorrow is no problem, and if you don't want to trade the Shiny Gengar, I'd still be interested in the Kabuto. Drop a PM or IM me, I should be on until 9pm or so and maybe come back on later until 3 am XD

Any time frame on the trade date? (I'm Eastern Timezone)

im thinkin yes cause thays a lot of pokemon... dont have a time frame tho... cause i dont no wen ill wake up... but i should b on at midnight till 2 2night

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2007
    Sorry, I'm still going to need a bit of time to breed all those pokemon. I'll try and get back to you asap though. =]

Back