• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Porygon 3?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    AnDrOmAn said:
    porygon with lum berry + recycle + recover is way too hard to beat already....
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

lol, who tries to status a Porygon in the first place? Just use fighting attacks on it.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I could see it possible. It's just hard to get Proygon to begin with. >_>

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    The concept of both a Mewthree and a Porygon3 seems kind of tacky. They'd just be milking old ideas in absence of new ones. It's not something they'd do so blatantly. The only exception is the Eevee fork, but the fork was the entire gimmick.

I never found a practical use for Porygon series in my battle lineup anyhow, I just collected it for the sake of the PokeDEX.

encyclopediajm

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    #1.Does Porygon evolve into Porygon2.
    #2.I liked the 2 Porygons already made, And I agree with the idea above, make a secondary evolution of Porygon, possibly Porygona, or Poragotis. That would be awsome!

Years
    Ichida said:
    The concept of both a Mewthree...

If they brought out a Mewthree i would cry. It would be really hard to kill and most people would play it! I would just catch it and never use it. I think Porygon 3 would be really cool. I must admit i hated the original Porygon but i am traning up Porygon 2 now and it is really good! I think it could be a good idea to bring it oout. But because it might be pritty good. I think it should be hard to get. So that not everyone can get it, if you know what i mean!

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2006
    Perhaps Porygon3 would be considered an upgrade, but had some major defects in it that would make it on par with the first Porygon model at best.

Silph happens.

Breeder Kyro

The Rookie Breeder
    Years
    Waste of time to even make one. Come on, Porygon2 is good as it is. Sure, the first one sucked to high heaven, but the second one was worth it.

(Think of it as a stronger chansey if you have to.)

To make a three? Pointless, because it might just have stats equal to Mewtwo. Besides, making it a secondary evolution you only make it even more useless, it would only be equal or on par to Porygon2's stats.

Look at Clamperal's two branch evolutions, it would be similar to that. I hate the idea of a Porygon3. Nuff said from me.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    Blah. Porygon3!!!

I am foolish enough to have a creation in Pokémon Acanthite by name of PorygonX3 - which looks sorta like a space proble. Although it actually has a story behind it in my world -_-

Porygon 3?

(the body will be smaller relative to the head than in this concept sketch).

I wouldn't be offended to see a Porygon3, so long as it did different things.

Back