• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Porygon and Dratini

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2007
    Don't suppose anyone would be interested in trading me a Porygon and Dratini, preferably of level 30 or lower? I'm new to these boards and I don't have a huge amount I can offer. I've listed the TM's and Berries I have as well as the pokemon I have available, they're nothing fancy so I wouldn't be surprised if no one fancied.

Pokemon
    -------
    Mareep, lvl 20; Azurill, lvl 40; Machop, lvl 7; Plusle, lvl 16; Chansey, lvl 22; Remoraid, lvl 16; Cherubi, lvl 13; Shroomish, lvl 26; Starly, lvl 4; Gastly, lvl 23; Barboach, lvl 16; Goldeen, lvl 18; Bidoof, lvl 22; Wooper, lvl 20; Budew, lvl 20; Pichu, lvl 36; Buneary, lvl 10; Stunky, lvl 28; Carnivine, lvl 29; Wooper, lvl 22; Skorupi, lvl 24; Hoothoot, lvl 22; Wingull, lvl 27; Zubat, lvl 7; Psyduck, lvl 22; Ponyta, lvl 34; Tentacool, lvl 30; Pachirisu, lvl 9; Abra, lvl 5; Unown are V, S, H, K, Y, U, B, L and O, various levels.

TM
    --
    Water Pulse, Roar, Toxic, Hail. Bullet Seed, Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Taunt, Ice Beam, Frustration, Iron Tail, Return, Dig, Psychic, Brick Break, Double Team, Shock Wave, Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb, Rock Tomb, Aerial Ace, Attract, Steel Wing, Skill Swap, Snatch, Roost, Brine, Charge Beam, Dragon Pulse, Drain Punch, Embargo, Shadow Claw, Payback, Recycle, Rock Polish, Avalanche, Stealth Rock, Psych Up, Dark Pulse, Rock Slide, X-Scissor, Sleep Talk, Grass Knot, Swagger, Pluck, Substitute, Flash Cannon, Trick Room

Berries
    -------
    Cheri, Pecha, Rawst, Aspear, Leppa, Oran, Persim, Sitrus, Figy, Mago, Aguav, Razz, Bluk, Nanab, Wepear, Pinap. Others are planted and may be ready - just ask.

Thanks

Diamond Name: Gary, FC: 0945 9703 7551

shalashaska

ocelot
    Years
    nah i will just take the stunky, but now for the bad news, i just realised that porygon has no gender, and therefor cant be breeded, and i only have one, BUT i can breed the dratini for you??

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2007
    I just got a Dratini egg in a trade dude but thanks for the offer. Just waiting for it to hatch. Anyone any idea how long that usually takes? Ive gone 4024 steps and it still "doesn't seem close to hatching!"

Still keen on a Porygon if someone has one.

Gary

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    I just got a Dratini egg in a trade dude but thanks for the offer. Just waiting for it to hatch. Anyone any idea how long that usually takes? Ive gone 4024 steps and it still "doesn't seem close to hatching!"

Still keen on a Porygon if someone has one.

Gary

Hmmm Mine took 5000 - 6000 steps I think...

Back