• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Porygon Banner

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
Years
  • Hey guys! I'm back!.... not for long though.... just thought I would post this banner I just spent an hour of work on! What do you guys think?

porygon.png

Heh! I like how it turned out. I was making it while watching Scary Movie 2 on ComedyCentral. Enjoy :P

I may have to fix up the border on top a bit.... but other than that, IU like it ^^;

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
    Years
  • MEh.... he really isn't supposed to stand out... lol :P I meant for him to blend in the bg.... like some code, seeing as he travels inside computers and stuff.... lol. Thanks for the comment though :P

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Oh no! Porygon's gone Matrix on us! Aaaaaaaaaah!

Anyway, nice work! I'm a big Matrix fan, and I also like Porygon!

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
    Years
  • Heh. Thanks DP. I have a friend at the forums I go to with the same initials XD... weird calling you that... lol. I thought that Porygon would suit the best in a Matrix themed banner.... I wanted to do something Matrix themed, so I did this.... heh. Keep the comments coming.... I appreciate them all ^_^

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
    Years
  • Meh.... it is a tad cliche... huh? lol.... oh well.

Well... I gotta go to be now.... .I have to wake up for school in 6 hours... see y'all around!

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • yeah, a tad cliched, but i love how you took advantage of the matrix bg effect, i used to use that alot ^^, the border's really awesome, and i love how you turned the porygon into binary code ZD

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
    Years
  • YEah... that is one of the main reasons I love this banner. I tried to make it a unique cliche... you know? lol.... I added a fancy custom border and the binary Porygon XD.... it just says Porygon repetatively (The binary that is).... just thought I'd let you know... lol.

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • Neat... That matrix effect... The coding thing and stuff. Porygon looks like those color ASCII's that I've seen somewhere before. Tight.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • the matrix effect isn't hard to get... really, you can get it in black and green in less than 5 min.

WolfWood

Banned
    Years
  • Whoa haven't seen a Matrix sig in a while. Nice sig Matthew but you just need to finish the border at the top.

Years
  • I like it. A whole Matrix patern. I brings out the green colour. It's very good. But I can't see the Porygon very well because it's so well blended into the backround. But I think you did a magnificent job. I hope on seeing more nice banners like that one! ;)

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
    Years
  • WolfWood said:
    Whoa haven't seen a Matrix sig in a while. Nice sig Matthew but you just need to finish the border at the top.

Na.... it's finished... you just cant see it because of the layer style of the border itself.... too lazy to change it... so stay it shall! lol. :P

Back