• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Porygon Z?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaraQ11

Uber Poke Trainer in his Cave.
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2009
    Does anyone have one, and is it a good pokemon to have?

If you do and you like it explain why it is good.

I wanna know because im considering getting one.

Years
  • Does anyone have one, and is it a good pokemon to have?

If you do and you like it explain why it is good.

I wanna know because im considering getting one.

Ummmm because it can learn powerful moves and if you EV train it it can be a good team member. And it looks and sounds cool :)

HaraQ11

Uber Poke Trainer in his Cave.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2009
    lol The biggest surprise i got was from Licklicky, it can learn some pretty powerful moves!

40%

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2008
    I always liked Porygon, ever since Red/Blue, but they were so incredibly hard to get. I got one in the end, but never battled with it. When Porygon-2 came along, I loved it, but again I couldn't get it, this time because I had no-one to trade it with.

Finally, DS wi-fi connection and Porygon-Z come out. I could finally have a form of Porygon on my team without a ridiculous amount of work.

The 10 year wait was worth it for me. It's a good Special Sweeper, and Conversion+Adaptability is godly. I taught mine Solarbeam, Thunderbolt, Recover and Conversion, meaning when it uses conversion to become either Electric or Grass, Solarbeam or Thunderbolts power is doubled. That coupled with a great Sp. Att. stat means it's pretty damn awesome.

ConnoRAWR

Twitter Username; ConnoRAWR :D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    I have porygon2, its awesome,
    but porygonZ is most probably the best porygon available

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    porygon z is one of the best sweepers ever, get one.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Err... this thread is kind of pointless. All Pokemon have their positive and negative aspects. (Yes, even Luvdisc) Anyone who knows me would know Porygon-Z was my name when I joined PC. I love P-Z and recommend everyone to use it. It's walled by a few common Pokemon (Tyranitar, Snorlax, and Magnezone to name a few) so it's usage has dropped a great amount recently, but it's still a formidable Special Sweeper.

*Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back