• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Possibilities in PMD

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    My Pokemon in Mystery Dungeon is Charmander. My partner is a Squirtle. Is there any way I can recruit a Bulbasaur to my team?

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    You can recruit a bulbasaur with any team as long as it is smaller then 4 stars, also bulbasaur has a low recruit rate (12.5%) so it will take you a while, even if you have the friendship bow and lucario rank

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    Yes, his friend area is beau plains. After you beat rayquaza, get HM surf, and get the lati@s duo, then you can go to joyous tower where bulbasaur is on floors 1-13 or something close to that. But if you didn't know, it's a level one dungeon and it's really hard.

But anyways, I have no idea where you are in the game or if you already knew all that stuff. Sooo, don't think I'm stupid if you already knew all that. =P

Back