• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Possible Pokégear features

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Having the friendship checker would be a nice add on again. Also I wouldn't mind having that breeding app where you check to see if your pokemon has an egg or not.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Basically, if they add in anything that would be of help to a breeder, I (and many others) will welcome it with open arms.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Maybe they'll add in a clock which is most likely. Hopefully it is a digital clock though.

I wouldn't mind adding in that Kecleon color changer thing they had in the poketch. It would be a nice touch for those who don't like the originial color of the pokegear.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I only think they were a few stations. Though, for the radio, it wouldn't surprise me if they use the sound card feature from the DSi so players can listen to their own type of music.

Back