• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Post Flair Crash Course?

DJ Neon-C1990

a Queen of Purple Flames~
Days
  • Greetings, i have seen a lot of users here with a Background image on their Profile Section of every post, which i assume is called a Postflair,

now while i found the According section on my account, i am honestly hitting a brickwall trying to understand how it works, and what inputting things in,

-Main Block
    -Username
    -Statistics
    -and Mini Biography

does. i probably sound like an idiot not getting something likely simple, but i never had much experience with such forums, and would like to learn.

Years
  • Our flair stuff is actually pretty unique to PC, but fairly straightforward to do.

Refer to something like this CSS basics page from Mozilla. What you basically do is customise your flair using properties like "color: red; background-color: black;". Ignore the selectors — you're writing inside them as part of the flair stuff.

DJ Neon-C1990

Days
  • Our flair stuff is actually pretty unique to PC, but fairly straightforward to do.

Refer to something like this CSS basics page from Mozilla. What you basically do is customise your flair using properties like "color: red; background-color: black;". Ignore the selectors — you're writing inside them as part of the flair stuff.
    ah, thank you for info!, what command would i need to insert an image into the post flair?

Days
  • what command would i need to insert an image into the post flair?
    I guess you can't do it right now, as there is minimum requirement of having at least 500 posts. Afterwards, you need to remind that you had done the above, to the admin here in the related thread, and then the admin will unlock it for you.

The topmost thread pinned in this section, which says about applying for supportership is the place where you need to notify the admin.

DJ Neon-C1990

Days
  • I guess you can't do it right now, as there is minimum requirement of having at least 500 posts. Afterwards, you need to remind that you had done the above, to the admin here in the related thread, and then the admin will unlock it for you.

The topmost thread pinned in this section, which says about applying for supportership is the place where you need to notify the admin.
    ah, thank you!

Back