• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post the origin of your nickname.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I always wanted Trunks to become a Mystic Saiyan in DBZ so in his honor I called myself MysticTrunks.

Last edited:

Lord Jacek

The Greatest Superhero
    Years
    Superman was my nickname from wrestling because when ever i would start to get pinned(which was very often) i would get on my feet and head to form an arch which everyone was worried that i would brake my back doing that so then i won using it then everyone started calling my Superman. And 27 is my lucky number.

Years
    my eevees name is kiiladykyo no idea just thought i was funny when i hated eevees, and i love them now, so i decided for eevee my fave _ <-no real reason and Lady cause i liked the sound of it together.

Years
    fire ownz XD not really

my blaziken is Blaze Boy and that was usually my name on forums and then my espio obbsession started and combine them and KA POW blazin espio

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
    When me an Kagome met, she thought I acted like Inuyasha a lot... and... she's obsessed with the anime and ub3r obsessed with me...So she called me Inu-kun. An... well... why give up a good thing? ^.^
    Now... IRL... most of my nick names are... >.> Well... Big Ears... cuz... well... look at my pic in the post forum... an then Hunter cuz my last name's Hunter... an then... Well... no one calls me Rokuke or Locke anymore... But... It's mostly Inuyasha or Inu-kun...
    ^.^ I luff my koi.

Lord_Nuthing

Kicker of Thine Throat
    Years
    i got mine from a game of Munchkin when my buddy opened the box and had a card that had nothing on it that you could make your own rules. Well as soon as i saw the box we were all like "Nothing!!" and then we went to a halo tournament and we all adopted various forms of nothing with a star wars conotation.. me being Lord Nuthing

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    A FAQ on Gamefaqs had this sites name on it. It listed what names meant and stuffs, and I picked a name at random, and used the name.

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
    The Songbird is actually my pen name as a writer. I came up with it because the majority of what I write is poetry and lyrics.
    If you've ever visited my website (Probably not, but that's ok) you would notice that my logo is the red dove, which symbolizes freedom, and in a way, love and friendship (which I base the vast majority of my work on).

Zanmato

Banned
    Years
    My name should me "Zanmato" which comes from the level of characters in Final Fantasy Ten that affects the probability of Yojimbo using Zanmato on them.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    This goes way back to PKMN.NET, the first forum I went on. This forum, as part of a joke, started censoring the word 'muuma' when a clique, the Muuma Army, gained power. So people were annoyed. Because I had been pushed out to speak for them ? as they were growling amongst themselves and getting the attention of the administration ? one admin (who would later be the one to expel me from the site six months later) decided to go around and screw off with the filter, changing everyday words to 'muuma'.

Then he decided to make my current nickname there, Vennblomster ? the Norwegian literal translation of Waterflower ? change to 'muuma'. At that point, I lost it. I began screaming my head off at the administration and issuing threats until they reversed the filter. From that point I was no longer on good terms with the administration ? or, for that matter, the rest of the people on that forum. When they refused to take my name out of the filter, I simply changed it to Crystal Walrein, thinking of a shiny Walrein that my friend caught.

♡ゆめみち

I'm Mika~ ^.^
    Years
    My first username that I ever used was ''innocent<one'' and i'm still using it on other forums that I actually go to. My username right now originated from my first username. It wouldn't make any sense, but I was being creative. -_-'

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    LanceLite's uh, my name's Lance here, because Lance is my favorite Pokemon character. And Lite, its my net last-name. And MaxMan is simply my net-navigator. Play Megaman Battle Netowork. You'll know.

Other than that, PokeMaster3000, is the stupidest username I ever had. =]

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2005
    Almost a year ago, when I joined my first forum, I LOVED InuYasha. And my 2 favorite characters were Sesshomaru, and Naraku. I thought SesshomaruandNaraku would be to long, so I decided to use one of Sesshomaru's nicknames. And I didn't really like SessyandNaraku very much, so instead, I used Narakuandsessy. Ever since then, I've used that Username on every forum I've joined. ^^

Back