• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post the worst snapshot you ever took of the anime.

Jirachi

is made of gold
Years
  • Post the worst snapshot you ever took of the anime.
    Horrible:dead: Simply horrible, look at Brock's face.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
  • That is bad. I hate the you have to have 25 character limit thing.

Please don't say stupid char limit. Expand your thoughts, that is the reason why we have the limit. We also wanna keep spammers away! So, think about something more to say, instead of writing about the 25 character limit.
    ash_misty4ever

Last edited by a moderator:

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
  • stupid 25 character limit.. i was gonna think of something but since im dumb it would be short maby next time i try this:

C_______________O_______________O_______________L

yea... thats better...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • The 25 character limit is there to make you extend your thoughts, not for you to bypass with annoying spamlike filler. 25 characters isn't even that long at all..

This sentence is 31 characters.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • People, if you can't come up with something that CAN get past the 25 character limit, don't bother posting at all because it's probably not worth peoples' time to read anyway. -_-;

Get back on topic and post properly or this will be closed (which I have half a mind to do right now anyway... but it might have some redeeming qualities, so it stays for a bit =\)

Back