• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[POST THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.

vVintage

huzzah
    Years
    me o:

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Arghhh, this is arghhh. Imma post a pic just like the old pic but different and ;____; arghmuffins. :3

Spoiler:

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    >///> phani-mama insisted. so...yeah. here you go. Bottom pic is when I started dying brown highlights in my hair to kill the blonde. It's about 2 years old. top pic's from this morning.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011

Just me being manly as per usual.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Vie

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Alright, let's do this. These are a couple pictures taken around a week ago in Maine with my sister and my cousins. Comment however you like. Good, bad, "OMG YOU LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THIS KID I WENT TO MIDDLE SCHOOL WITH." Any will work. xD

From left to right: My cousin Frances, my cousin Alice, my sister Sasha, myself (Jeremy)

Thoughts: Just a nice picture of my cousins, my sister and I that I thought I'd share. I hadn't seen my cousins since I was around 6 (9 years), so it was nice to finally see them again.

Top Row: My sister Sasha, my cousin Frances
    Bottom Row: Me, my cousin Alice

Thoughts: Another picture we took during our time with them. This one is a recreation of a photo we took in 1996, which is below in the spoiler. Yes, I know I look like a mesmerized goon, but that's how I looked in the original, so it fits.

The Original (in spoiler):

Spoiler:

Hope you enjoyed! If not, sorry. Anyways, as I said before, any and all feedback is accepted. All criticism is wanted, as it helps me to achieve my life-long dream of becoming a model. xD

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    After staring at you guys for the past ten hours five minutes, I shall let you look at me.

That is my uncomfortable mattress behind me.
    Spoiler:

This one is grayscale.
    Spoiler:

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Lulz picture taimu yes?

Spoiler:

*hides* >///<
    except my hair isn't as curly anymore, and i have bangs