• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your holiday decor here~

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Post your holiday decor here~

This is a thread for non-Christmas celebrators. :D You can still post your Christmas decor, but if you want to post your tree... there's a thread right here for that!

So, what do you usually put up for holiday decor? Do you put up a lot, or just a little? What are some of your most memorable holiday decor memories?

Feel free to post pics of current/past holiday decor~ I'll post some of mine later as I have to take some pics of it all. XD

Here's some of mine:

Spoiler:

This is my Frosty train. We usually put more out for the village and such, but since we got a new puppy... we don't want her to run off with the little people and small pieces that go along with it. D: There's also a small antique train I have there that I've had since the fourth grade. :D I love trains, especially during the holiday season~

Last edited:
    Back