• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your Pokes.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2016
    In this thread you can post your own Pokemon[COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] that you created. You can say what type of Pokemon they are. You can also also make up moves for the Pokemon as well as deciding if they are a legendary Pokemon.
    You can post pictures of you Pokemon that you drew. Note: This thread was originally created by my sister in the fanfic forum, but it was closed with a suggestion to move it here.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2013
    Re

I created a Pokemon called Teratlop. Teratlop is a legendary Pokemon. It is a grass and flying type Pokemon. Teratlop has moves such as Hyper Beam, Solar Beam, Solar Smash, Giga Drain, Confusion Ray and Magical Leaf.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I made lots of different Pokemon. Here are some of the first that I made: Dolphwail, it is a water type Pokemon, its a dolphin Pokemon, it evolves into waterwail, a whale pokemon.

I made a Pokemon that looks kind of like pikachu, it's called shooantern, it's a light type Pokemon, and it evolves into Cinderantern and it also looks a bit like pikachu.

I made a Pokemon that looks kind of like pikachu, it's called shooantern, it's a light type Pokemon, and it evolves into Cinderantern and it also looks a bit like pikachu.

I made a flying type Pokemon called Plokesale which is a bird. It evolves into pokesale which doesn't look very different from its pre-evolved form.

I made a flying type Pokemon called Plokesale which is a bird. It evolves into pokesale which doesn't look very different from its pre-evolved form.

I made a slime Pokemon called Gooberg, it evolves into goobush.

I made a snake Pokemon with legs called Smishery , it is a normal type. It evolves into Smashery.

I made a snake Pokemon with legs called Smishery , it is a normal type. It evolves into Smashery.

I made 2 legendary Pokemon. # 1 is Symire, it is Admired by other Pokemon and that is where it got its name. It is a fire type pokemon. # 2 is Lakerine. It is a water and ground otter type pokemon.

I made 3 different starter Pokemon for a new region. # 1 is Slowet, Type: water, Species: snail. Evolves into Clabitectle a hermit crab pokemon who evolves into Shrayerclaw a lobster pokemon. # 2 is Pine-sistity, Type: grass, Species: badger, who evolves into Uprunbulb a badger as well, who evolves into Leaffloworst, who's species is unknown. # 3 is Firny, Type: fire, Species: unknown. Evolves into Fricttion, a mouse,who evolves into Flast-ue-fele a porcupine pokemon.

Last edited:
    Back