• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

post your teams here!

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2008
    hi everyone! as alot of you can see i'm kinda new here, but i'm getting along fine.
    anyways you can post your teams here for suggestions Ratings, Etc etc and to start off let me post mine:
    (Note: i have a lv 40 event location darkrai on my team do not Call it Hacked!)

Trainer: HIKARI (Yeah....anyone else accidentally put their trainer name all in Caps? ^_^() )

Team:
    Pochama (Empoleon)
    Gender: Male (Funny how the female trainer gets Male starters eh?)
    Lv 75 (Rare Candied for cynthia battle)
    item: Shell bell
    Nature: Bold
    Moveset:
    Metal claw
    Rock Smash
    Bubblebeam
    Rock climb

Arashi (Starraptor)
    lv 73
    Nature: Lax
    Moveset:
    Fly
    Aerial Ace
    Close combat
    Defog

Uma (Rapidash)
    Lv 73
    Nature:Adamant
    Moveset:
    Flareblitz
    Strength
    Fury Attack
    Ember

Akumu (Darkrai)
    lv: 40
    item: Enigma berry (i admit to using AR to get that)
    Nature: Naive
    Moveset:
    Embargo
    Hypnosis
    Nightmare
    Pursuit
    (Legit moveset)
    other: caught in Ultra Ball
    (so not 100% illegit XP)
    and i am NOT TRADING! (so if it has a nickname it's mine for keeps)

Jikankami(Dialga)
    Lv: 75
    Nature: Serious
    Moveset:
    Roar of time
    Dragon claw
    Ancient power
    Earth power

Karano (Pachirisu)
    lv: 73
    Nature: careful
    Moveset:
    Flash
    Thunder
    Superfang
    Discharge
    item: Ex. share

so there ya go, post your teams for suggestions and ratings if you'd like. Rate my team also. ;)

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • There's not really much of a point, as this forum is for people to make up their own threads for ratings, suggestions, and such.

DayDreamer

Pokemon Gamer
    Years
  • I think your team is fine for general battling but against the crazy competitive players you should at least get rid of the HM moves ^^;.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • Umm I don't think this thread is needed considering that I could of sworn one already exixts..And to quote you on the "Funny how female characters get male pokemon" It's becuase getting A Female Piplup there is a 12% chance.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I'd be able to tell if thier moves are good with the stats if you listed the exact stats, because I don't what all the Nature's do. Exept for Hardy. It boosts DEF, and doesn't support SPD and SP.ATK.

But I'd say it's pretty good.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2009
    Uh your team would get crushed in Wi-Fi battle, and yeah, if you didn't go to the event than odds are your Darkrai is hacked, which is frowned upon here. Don't use HMs on your Pokemon besides for Surf and Waterfall, and NEVER use rare candies. It's lazy and it makes your Pokemon weak. And don't use more than one move of the same type on a Pokemon, and don't mix physical and special moves. If you want to make a half decent Wi-Fi team then you've got a lot of work to do, but I guess it's alright for ingame.

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
  • I'd be able to tell if thier moves are good with the stats if you listed the exact stats, because I don't what all the Nature's do. Exept for Hardy. It boosts DEF, and doesn't support SPD and SP.ATK.

Umm actually Hardy raises and lowers attack, making it a neutral nature :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2008
    well thanks! and i probably will never use wi-fi....for the fact i cannot connect. (it sucks living in a small town with very few access points in range of my house. XP )
    and i don't live in japan. soooo an official event wouldn't be possible.
    but i did get him through the event sequence if that's what you mean...

really? hmm in all my years of game play i have very rarely gotten a female starter. in diamond, Sapphire and pokemon blue, i almost always got a male...of course i was always the girl trainer....
    i think i got a female Squirtle once..... but my torchic and my piplup were both male.
    hmmmm i might have some experimenting to do on my side games.
    (i also have ruby, pearl )

Back