• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your YGO decks here!

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    Some cards have similar names & pictures, but are different. BLS-Envoy of the Beginning must be like Exodia Necross, in that it has a similar name but is a different card

katiobod

B.O.D.
    Years
    Hey this is katiobod

I'm tried of losing so i am building a new deck... THIS IS THE DECK OF DECKS... i will post it only and onces it is complate. I had had a stall deck that was great for pissing off the other players... I even helped one of my friends with her deck and now she houses me... But I just order the 2/3 of my deck... and once i get paided again and buy the last third of may deck... SO SOON ALL THAT HAVE BEAT ME WILL PAID BCAUSE WHEN I PLAY THEM IT WILL BE UNDER KIBA"S RULE... LOSE YOUR BEST CARD...

PEACE: KATIOBOD

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    "THIS IS THE DECK OF DECKS"

Just as long as it's not discard, beatdown, or chaos and I'm fine with it. If it's one of the three, you've lost all my respect basically. :P

katiobod

B.O.D.
    Years
    I decided to name the deck "****'S FLASH" after Numer 16's final attack.The deck is bases on removing cards form my grave yard. It is also anti beat down don't get me wrong it can kill quick but only puss#'s use beat down decks with stop defence. As far as chaos goes I don't have one type/series of a card.Oh and it also protects it's self from grave robbers rechabution... I don't want to give away too much so for now that is all

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Yeah. I'll need to see it. It's interesting to see a new deck idea once in a while anyway. We'll see how it goes lol

katiobod

B.O.D.
    Years
    Hey why did you lol? it's ok. it's nice to talk to some else other then the 98 year old lady i moved in with. Oh good news another third of the deck will be here today or tomorrow. Then i need to buy the final third, that will arrive by next friday if i oder them on monday. anyway i'll up date every one on H#ll'S FLASH deck when the deck is fully received. If any one would like to e mail me their deck so i can learn from them and mod their decks just e mail it to [email protected]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2004
    YugiohSlade said:
    ne1 know where I can find a list of the cards that each duelist on the yugioh show has and what their deck is based on?

if u havent found it yet then go 2 google n type in yugioh translations then look for edos translations or sumin like that then u should find most of them there :D :sean:

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2004
    hey everybody cn anyone tell me were i can get hold of the right up 4 mais harpie lady series deck (the one off the program) id be well gratefull if u cn then posibly sendt it or the link 2 me on [email protected] cheers

Back