• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Potent! Signing In! Ready for Action

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    Dear All,
    Hi guys Potent here. Allow me to introduce myself, I am a typical Scottish Teenager with a passion for Pokemon. It's seems like it wasn't long ago that I was playing Pokemon Blue on the Gameboy Colour. At the time the game was old as I had been playing in 2004. I have played every Mainline Pokemon Game since.

I found PC during a session of trying to find the best Pokemon Hack to play. After having a look at the place I noticed how good and strong the community was. (Added Bonus-Massive Hack Section!)

I think in the future I would really like to create a few hacks of my own, maybe even make a great one the standards of Brown, ShinyGoldX, LightPlatinum, Sienna, etc.

Anyways that was quite a long introduction. I could continue to ramble about many things but it is long enough.

Till Next Time.
    Potent​

Years
  • Hello there and welcome to PC! Oh cool your Scottish, i'm half Scottish. I want to visit Scotland one day since it seems like a nice place. Anyways nice to see someone who's enjoyed Pokemon since the first, actually keep enjoying it and wanting to join PC. Ah seems your going to be interested in Rom hacking in the future... I'm just starting out to making my own hack, but its going by slowly. PC is great for people starting out with their tutorials, and helpful community. If you ever need help with it or have any questions feel free to PM me and ill help you out any way i can! :) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like PC, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    Hello there and welcome to PC! Oh cool your Scottish, i'm half Scottish. I want to visit Scotland one day since it seems like a nice place. Anyways nice to see someone who's enjoyed Pokemon since the first, actually keep enjoying it and wanting to join PC. Ah seems your going to be interested in Rom hacking in the future... I'm just starting out to making my own hack, but its going by slowly. PC is great for people starting out with their tutorials, and helpful community. If you ever need help with it or have any questions feel free to PM me and ill help you out any way i can! :) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like PC, and hope to see you around! :)
    Why thank you its nice to see such a welcoming community:) Makes me glad to be here and yes I will be sure to ask you if I need any help!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hi there and welcome aboard, Potent! PC is deemed as one of the best hacking Pokemon boards in the web, so what I'm saying here is that you did choose the right place if you're interested into hacks! I'm sure that you've already been to the Emulation board, where all ROM-hacks can be found. But if you still haven't it's located in here. There are tons of hacks there and I'm sure you will enjoy them as much as I did. If you are interested to make your own hack, you could actually learn lots of things in there as well such as the basic and general skills, mapping, scripting, spriting, tiling, and etc. All the tools that you need can be found over there as well, so you don't have to worry about searching over the web. ^^;;

Besides the Emulation board why don't you give the other boards a try as well? They are a lot of fun and you will be able to meet lots of amazing people around! Though since PC is really big, if you ever get lost or confused, don't hesitate to approach us with bold usernames, we don't bite so don't be afraid 'kaay? :D

Since you're new, why don't you check out PC's Adoption Center? That said, someone will be able to help you out across the Emulation board. You can click the link on my signature to get there directly btw!

Have a great time here and I am definitely looking forward to see what you put out over the Emulation board. :P

See you!

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2012
    Hey there and welcome to the PC forums, Potent!
    It's really nice to see someone else liking Hacks. I don't specialize in the gaming area. :P
    Anyways, don't forget to check out the Video Gaming section to talk about other games as well as the TCG if you also have a passion for the cards. If you do get interested in the TCG, feel free to PM me if you need any help with it. :D
    Have a fun time in PC and hopefully I will see you around!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    Hi there and welcome aboard, Potent! PC is deemed as one of the best hacking Pokemon boards in the web, so what I'm saying here is that you did choose the right place if you're interested into hacks! I'm sure that you've already been to the Emulation board, where all ROM-hacks can be found. But if you still haven't it's located in here. There are tons of hacks there and I'm sure you will enjoy them as much as I did. If you are interested to make your own hack, you could actually learn lots of things in there as well such as the basic and general skills, mapping, scripting, spriting, tiling, and etc. All the tools that you need can be found over there as well, so you don't have to worry about searching over the web. ^^;;

Besides the Emulation board why don't you give the other boards a try as well? They are a lot of fun and you will be able to meet lots of amazing people around! Though since PC is really big, if you ever get lost or confused, don't hesitate to approach us with bold usernames, we don't bite so don't be afraid 'kaay? :D

Since you're new, why don't you check out PC's Adoption Center? That said, someone will be able to help you out across the Emulation board. You can click the link on my signature to get there directly btw!

Have a great time here and I am definitely looking forward to see what you put out over the Emulation board. :P

See you!

Wow thanks for all the great information, I new about the Emulation Board and I am starting to work my way round all the other boards to. I will also make sure to check out the Adoption Center. Thanks for the help.

Hey there and welcome to the PC forums, Potent!
    It's really nice to see someone else liking Hacks. I don't specialize in the gaming area. :P
    Anyways, don't forget to check out the Video Gaming section to talk about other games as well as the TCG if you also have a passion for the cards. If you do get interested in the TCG, feel free to PM me if you need any help with it. :D
    Have a fun time in PC and hopefully I will see you around!
    I used to be into the TCG a while back but sorta fell out of love with it after it went to the Diamond Pearl sets. Though I'm pretty sure I still have a few cards lying around somewhere might look into it again:) Nice to meet you.

Back