• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pottermore... my feelings towards it

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • my_reaction_to_pottermore_by_zappyspiker-d489lb3.png

^All the kids in my ICT class were on it today cause they got their letters... so I had to draw this xD I like Harry Potter... but I can wait xD

What about you guys? Pottermore anyone?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I got into the beta but have not gotten my letter yet. ;_; I'm so paranoid it won't come before school starts on the 12th of September. The entire reason I wanted into the beta was so I could get all the exploration of it out of my system before I had to concentrate on school so it kind of sucks. :'(

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    ^ Yes, and it's getting me more envious by the minute, actually.

I wouldn't be doing that if I were at school, though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I think I might've gotten my letter, but I'm not too sure XD; However, I can also wait~ It's not gonna pop up any faster regardless.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • It was quite funny because when I first time I heard of Pottermore I searched it up and the first Quill was already up but I kinda ignored it and went "I'll come back to it" - Obviously didn't come back to it xD

@Zeffy xD I kinda figured since it's HP fanclub and all

Back