• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Power Rangers/Super Sentai Club

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Alright, since the last club got closed... I decided to be the person to revive it. And yes I combined Power Rangers and Super Sentai into the title, because if it wasn't for Super Sentai.. I really do doubt we'd have Power Rangers, so we can discuss it without it being and off-topic disscussion. Soo.. join if you want, and please no posts like "Aren't you guys a little old to still like Power Rangers?", it's rude.

Owner: Anna-chan
    Co-Owner: rsgh5
    Members:
    Cybex Mewtwo
    Mystic_Trainer
    Mihara
    Agent9

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    can i be co-owner cuz i was owner of the last one? pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaase???

Mystic_Trainer

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Yes, Power Rangers are fantastic. I cannot wait for 2006 when Mystic Force premiers, seeing as to how MagiRanger is very interesting. I'd like to join this club, and thanks!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ya... mystic force looks maybe slightly promising... magiranger was better than dekaranger in my opinion. and maybe disney will see how badly SPD is doing and try to shape things up. i'll probably watch the first few episodes to see if it's good.
    edit: i personaly don't mind if people ask me if i'm too old for rangers, i think it's funny. especially from people at a pokemon forum. in the last club we got that a few times... we had fun with it:
    andros said:
    *slaps you many times* You're never too old for Power Rangers! I'm nearly 17 for god's sake!
    me said:
    aren't you too old for pokemon? *slaps in a similar manner as andros*...
    yay for putting ranger critics down!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Top post edited to welcome new members =D!

Yes, MagiRanger is very interesting... and I hope Mysic Force (Geeze... enough with the Forces already... Time Force, Wild Force... now Mystic Force) is better than SPD. The whole Omega story is annoying me... the only reason he is a ball of light is because they went over buget and couldn't hire another actor to play him.. or at least that's what I've heard.. (I'm a current member of an active Power Rangers message board)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    So...can I join? o.o

Magiranger is okay...don't like most of the story behind it, but it's still a LOT better than Dekaranger. But I'd love to see something like Abaranger again, actually keeping someone evil up until the very end, Abakillers death scene was really moving...even though he'd been good for about one episode.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Added =D

I just got into Sentai this year... anyways.. between Sentai and Power Rangers who are your favorite characters..?? *had to think of something non-spamish for this post* From PR my favorites are Tommy, Kim, Tori, Kira, Conner, Sky, Bridge... and I think that's it.. I can't keep track of who I like anymore xD.. and from MagiRanger(the only Sentai series I've seen the most of) I love Kai.. lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I only like one from PR really...Adam, mainly because his actor also was the VA for Vash in the English version of Trigun.

From Sentai...three XD Kruger from last year, Jiraiya from Kakuranger, and Gai from Jetman.

Oh and yeah, the reason Omega was used as a ball of light is because Bruce ran out of money for this season. He even had to take some money from next season's fund, which is why it'll be six episodes shorter.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Mihara said:
    I only like one from PR really...Adam, mainly because his actor also was the VA for Vash in the English version of Trigun.

From Sentai...three XD Kruger from last year, Jiraiya from Kakuranger, and Gai from Jetman.

Oh and yeah, the reason Omega was used as a ball of light is because Bruce ran out of money for this season. He even had to take some money from next season's fund, which is why it'll be six episodes shorter.

I knew about the money running short.. but taking out of next year's fund...? *cries* I didn't know about that... that's just.. ughh..

Mystic_Trainer

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    rsgh5 said:
    ya... mystic force looks maybe slightly promising... magiranger was better than dekaranger in my opinion. and maybe disney will see how badly SPD is doing and try to shape things up. i'll probably watch the first few episodes to see if it's good.
    edit: i personaly don't mind if people ask me if i'm too old for rangers, i think it's funny. especially from people at a pokemon forum. in the last club we got that a few times... we had fun with it:

yay for putting ranger critics down!

Correction, S.P.D. is not doing badly. In fact it's one of the best seasons so far. The toys are one of the bestsellers, and many fans will agree that S.P.D. is really good.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    that's jacked. we should have a fund raiser, like a PC bake sale, to get some quick cash to save rangers. *bakes cookies* my favorite power ranger's gotta be jason. he was the original leader, therefore, very awesome. my second favorite's gotta be dustin. he had my hair (sorta) and he was often amusing (at least in my wee 14 year old mind). i've really only watched magiranger (i've seen episodes of zyu, aba, deka, car, mega, and gao, but i've only really followed magi), and my favorite ranger is probably tsubasa (i think that's how you spell it) anyway, the yellow ranger's my favorite. he's the toughest, smartest, and he's all serious and quiet... which makes him awesome.

RexRaptor

Bow to the Kaiser
    Years
    I hate SPD. Give me Zyuranger. And for thows of you who don't know what Zyuranger is..

The original Jappeneese Version of Mighty Morphing. In this pot, The ' Zords ' Are Dieties, With Serpenteror being a God.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    sorry for my comment on SPD. it's my opinion, i should have stated that. it's just that it seems to have one of the worst casts, weak plots (which happen to be very predictable, i called Sam being new ranger in the first episode he showed up in), and ya... the only thing it's got going for it is that the zord fights look a bit better now that they've got more computer effects and bridge is kinda funny.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    RexRaptor said:
    I hate SPD. Give me Zyuranger. And for thows of you who don't know what Zyuranger is..

The original Jappeneese Version of Mighty Morphing. In this pot, The ' Zords ' Are Dieties, With Serpenteror being a God.
    Zyuranger sucked...and badly...the only good part of it was the Burai arc, and even that was getting stale towards the end of it O_o Kakuranger was good, or the Jetman, that was great.

And for SPD...it's actually the lowest rated season in quite some time.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    I hate SPD.. it's to the point I don't even bother to wake up for it anymore in the morning, and I don't bother to download the episodes.

Mystic_Trainer said:
    Correction, S.P.D. is not doing badly. In fact it's one of the best seasons so far. The toys are one of the bestsellers, and many fans will agree that S.P.D. is really good.

Actually, I can disprove that statement. The majority of the members at the other message board I go to.. think that SPD is teh suck.

Mystic_Trainer

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Anna-chan said:
    I hate SPD.. it's to the point I don't even bother to wake up for it anymore in the morning, and I don't bother to download the episodes.

Actually, I can disprove that statement. The majority of the members at the other message board I go to.. think that SPD is teh suck.

I still disagree. What board did you go to?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Ranger-Power (Formally known as Power Rangers Network).

Of course I can't tell you to change your opinions about SPD, and I'm not going to try. I just don't like it.. I feel that the writers could have done better to work with the season.. I don't even think we are getting any new episodes this month. =/

Mystic_Trainer

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Anna-chan said:
    Ranger-Power (Formally known as Power Rangers Network).

Of course I can't tell you to change your opinions about SPD, and I'm not going to try. I just don't like it.. I feel that the writers could have done better to work with the season.. I don't even think we are getting any new episodes this month. =/

Well, different people have different opinions. S.P.D. is coming to an end, with only about 10 episodes left.

Back