• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Power Rangers

Which Power Ranger seasons did you enjoy the most?

• Seasons 1-6

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Seasons 6-10

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 11-14

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    I liked MMPR - Middle of Turbo (up until.. errr.. I think the episode was Passing of The Torch or something like that.. when the cast from Zeo/Begining of Turbo left).. I missed everything from Space - Wild Force... then I started watching again starting with Ninja Storm....

Lol... I stopped watching because I was young and grew up with the MMPR - Middle of Turbo cast... and it just ticked me off that they left, lol

Mystic_Trainer

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • Yeah, those were some of the best years, when the same cast filmed 3 or 4 seasons. There was a storyline, unlike today. Maybe no one wants to be filmed for more than one season anymore.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Anna-chan said:
    I liked MMPR - Middle of Turbo (up until.. errr.. I think the episode was Passing of The Torch or something like that.. when the cast from Zeo/Begining of Turbo left).. I missed everything from Space - Wild Force... then I started watching again starting with Ninja Storm....

Lol... I stopped watching because I was young and grew up with the MMPR - Middle of Turbo cast... and it just ticked me off that they left, lol

But it was better after that cause you didn't see what happen to zordon. After Lost Galaxy ended I stopped watching because They kept changing Rangers and that sucked. :nervous:

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    lost galaxy was a new set of rangers too. has anybody else come close to tears/cried at a PR episode?? i can think of two times... countdown to destruction (you wouldn't be a real ranger fan if it didn't create some strong emotions) and the finale of ninja storm when shane yells "we may not be power rangers, but we've still got power!" (ha, i'm getting goosebumps just typing it...)

Mystic_Trainer

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • I think on most series', the first season is probably the best. I did enjoy Mighty Morphin Power Rangers the most as well, but I enjoyed others too.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    not every show is best the first season. actually, i kinda liked rangers better in it's second season. that's when they introduced the green ranger and stuff, isn't it?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    gaa... you're right. i was thinking kakuranger came before dairanger... my bad.

Back