• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Power Saves: Features/How To Guide [Hack/Spoiler]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
  • Glad I got in for the Pokecommunity First Diancie ;)

Confirmed that it cannot be used in Battle Spot

Yes, awesome find :D! thank you for letting us know!!! i would of probably known until way later since i am pretty much done using Power Saves for now (all items maxed, have the shinies i wanted, etc), so I would of probably never of known until news reached me..

And yes, I second it. .you cannot use it in battle spot, but doesn't stop it from entering Online Wi-Fi Person to Person Battles and local battle.

Well i am going to soft reset a bunch right now until I get a good natured one.. I think Adamant since alot of it's attacks are Physical, especially Explosion (I wonder what it's stats are at level 50), it could be my Genesect replacement.

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
    Years
  • i have a newborn so haven't had time to play.
    try putting something Adamant with god IVs in slot 1 and use the Diance replacement code.

depends how much code is rewritten

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • i have a newborn so haven't had time to play.
    try putting something Adamant with god IVs in slot 1 and use the Diance replacement code.

depends how much code is rewritten

Bleh i just tried turning a Level 100 6IV adamant entei into diancie and lol it's level 15 and quirky with random IVs, a different pokeball, and different summary. I guess it doesn't modify the existing pokemon, instead completely overwrites it, however at least the OT is me, also o.O it shows Route 8 (Kalos) as origin, i am going to go investigate route 8 right now xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    Whenever I use the codes, I get the same max IVs for Diancie. Anyone else getting the same results? It's always Sp. Def, Def, and Speed. Then the judge says HM is dismal with the lvl 1 Diancie code

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • Whenever I use the codes, I get the same max IVs for Diancie. Anyone else getting the same results? It's always Sp. Def, Def, and Speed. Then the judge says HM is dismal with the lvl 1 Diancie code

I would assume if you are using the code to overwrite an existing Pokemon.. most likely it will be the same one it's writing each time, So instead I would suggest doing the Mystery Gift version to have better chances at a better nature or IVs

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • From #3 under the FAQ/Warnings tab: "Unfortunately Battle Spot's check blocks shiny Shiny-Locked Legendaries which includes the 6th Gen Legendaries; You are given an error "There's a problem with one of your participating Pokemon". The same goes with the Latiosite/Latiasite, it says "There is at least one Pokemon with a banned held item."

However this doesn't stop these Legendaries or Megas from battling in Direct Online Wi-Fi Battles and Local Wi-Fi Battles.

If I remember right, the "Shiny-Locked" Legendaries include: Arceus, Jirachi, Keldeo, Meloetta, Reshiram, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zekrom, & Zygarde, everyone else should be fine. But just make sure to backup your save file or clone a non-Shiny set, just in case there's more before you go about deciding to turn all your Battle Legendaries and Pokemon shiny, only to discover you can't take them on Battle Spot anymore... "

Jirachi is not shiny locked, it is possible to have a completely legit shiny Jirachi. Though, it is not able to be transferred to Gen VI, because it WAS intended to be shiny locked, but they messed up and it wasn't!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Sorry for making this all of a sudden, but we don't endorse hacking of Pokémon in PC, as it's sort of illegal. We have a rule about this, and your thread seems to go against that. :(

The community does not allow discussion of illegal materials - this includes the unauthorized distribution of TV shows, movies, video games (including video game disc or ROM images), music, or software. You may not discuss how to obtain these materials, upload them to the PokéCommunity, or link to other web sites containing these materials.

Sorry, but I would have to close this. If you need to get something cleared, though, sorrowdemonica, feel free to send me a PM!

Thread locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back