• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

powerpuff girls z

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    um...the anime's nice, but don't really care for the game...

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Will this show ever come to America? I might actually watch it then. I watched most of the original show. I remember when the first short came on Cartoon Network...I was like 7 or 8 at the time...I think. It debuted a LONG time ago. I think like 12 years or something.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I doubt it's the type of thing that will show up in America, even though the English dub has been done (and aired in some countries) for close to a year now.

Presea

True_ai
    Years
  • I liked the anime, wish it would at least end up in a DVD box set...
    as for the game.. saw a video of it, it's sorta like mario party.. nothing I would play on a DS.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • I could really care less for it seeing that I could just watch Powerpuff Girls for nostalgic reasons. I even think that the American version is better than it for my own opinionated reasons.

The games? I didn't even know they had games for it so I guess I really don't care much for it.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    My thoughts exactly on the games; I havent been able to see a full episode but i do remember seeing a couple of images when it was announced. Until then I'm unopininative on whether I like it or not. I liked the original though...for some strange reason I even wanted/did see the movie.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • They shoujo-fied the Powerpuff Girls. The English dub was heck of a mess and tried to make it seems like it happened in america. I wish I can view it online without downloading it.

The game? I thought it would be a fighting game, I saw some pictures in it and it looks like Snake & Ladders, GBA (or was it DS) -fied.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I hope it releases here. I have seen it a few times on youtube but it was Japanese.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I doubt it's the type of thing that will show up in America, even though the English dub has been done (and aired in some countries) for close to a year now.

Yeah, you can watch it on video sites, and one point it had plans to release on American TV, buuuut of course that still hasn't happened. I used to be real into PPGZ when it first came out, but I haven't watched it since episode 25-ish. nn;

I'm still dissapointed that the dub didn't air in the USA, though.

Back