• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Powerpuff Girls Z

healberry

ƒ(x)=databox³ - δ
Years
    • Age 33
    • Moon
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    I have seen it. I love how they made each Power Puff Girl an independent girl that seemed a lot more realistic than those of the old series. Momoko <3 Also, Him is amazingly more evil than before..which is hard to imagine.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • I really loved watching it in japanese...

But...

I. HATE. THE. DUB.

I kinda expected that the girls (in super forme) would just be "Blossom", "Bubbles", and "Buttercup" instead of "Hyper Blossom", "Rolling Bubbles", and "Powered Buttercup". Fine by me.
    But what I despised was them having the same name normally and in super forme. That's kinda... wierd. =/ (kinda makes them seem too perfect.)
    and... Oh god. "Poochie"? What's wrong with "Peach"? =/

Also, the voices where terrible. Unfortunatly, I can't remember what any of them sound like exept for Blossom. Maybe that's a good thing, cuz her voiced SUCKED. She sounded like the exact kind of girl I would NOT hang out with. Combine that with Stupid Dialouge, and you're on a roadtrip to the nearest mental hospital.

Don't get me started on the dialouge... @_@

PAAAAAAIIIIIIINNNNFFUUUUUUUUULLLLLLL....

I adored the origional Japanese version and the Origional PPG though.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Powerpuff the Anime. This has to be one of the best ideas of all time. And yeah wow him is some evil looking stuff. Poor Mojo though he doesn't look so tough. I am afraid to watch the dub though.

healberry

ƒ(x)=databox³ - δ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Moon
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    Hm..I've never even heard of PPGZ dubbed..odd. I've only seen the sub. Also, Mojo actually looks pretty sinister and cool looking at times, and is overall much more sillier (and funnier) than his retro counterpart. :3

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Adore the show. I loved the original too but I prefer Demashita more, simply because of Buttercup. She has the best transformation sequence out of the three.

And also, agreed with the above post about the dub. Sampled the first episode and it was terrible. It's a little odd though, I originally watched the show in English for the original, then watched the subbed anime adaption, and then watched the dub of the adaption. Things must've gotten lost in translation.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I watched this every weekdays in the afternoon. I love buttercup there, she's awesome <3 They are really cute.

Marionette

¿ǝɹnɔ ɐ
    Years
  • I've wacthed Powerpuff Girlz Z~! : D

I liked it. ^ u ^
    Rolling Bubbles, so cute. <3

didn't know there was a dub, though. o__o

Super Pichu

Pichu Lover
    Years
  • Power Puff girls anime? i never new that t cause i thought, Power puff girls was made in america.
    (me and my sis used to watch the old cartoon all the time.)
    question: are there still the old monsters like the boogy man, the evil toy man, Mojo?

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Argh. The dub ruined everything. They don't even say "Roringu Buburusu" when they transform. ;;

Though, I have to live up to watching the dub since I can't find any episode past 33 in the internet. And i can't download.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Is the dub even on TV in the USA? The only place I've ever tried watching it was on YouTube, and it was pretty bad. When this series was announced, I was 16 at the time, and was really looking forward to it.. by the time it finally released I was 18, so I did watch the first 10 or 12 episodes. After that I kinda strayed away from it, except I did watch the episode with Brick, Boomer, and Butch. xD

It's a cute series, but it's too simple to really hold my attention through the entire thing.
    & For those of you going "Pokemon is worse! D:" ...I don't really watch Pokemon too much, either. xD; Especially not DP.

Super Pichu

Pichu Lover
    Years
  • Okay i watched it and i prefer the american one, becuase after watching the american one then this one, it seems they changed the whole feel of the series.
    (The feel of the american one was the feel of most of the cartoons back in the early 2000's slapstick humor and weird but funny bad guys) lol.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
  • I never saw it undubbed(like that's a real word) but I like it. i'm a little bit curious has anyone here saw in one episode the PPG(yes i mean the cartoon) were flying above the ppg z and they were fighting a giant puffer fish?

Isabelle

★ Emo Princess ★
    Years
  • Is this the bigger Powerpuffs? Sorry i don't even know this =P.
    But i saw them in the cartoons show. And they are cute.
    I like buttercup better o_o.

Back