• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Powers

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    do u belive u have powers?(tell the future,lift objects,visions etc) well i belive i can tell wut will happen since i think of a song and 5 seconds later it comes on the radio and it frecked me out! how bout u?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I have S-mod powers if that counts. XD

actually, lately, it seems like the world around me had been turning to my will. It's hard to explain, but whenever I think of doing something, the oppurtunity to do it just comes up to me.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    No, and I don't belive in them at all. And you thinking of a song and it coming on on the radio is just plain coincedence. That does not prove you have powers at all.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I do,but remember this,you can believe in something,doesn't mean it has to be true. Anyways,I have plenty of events happening like that,one I can remember at the moment is in 6th grade,we had to read the essays allowed and the teacher picked us by randomly drawing out of a hat,and I guessed the first three people that would go first and I was right,I even guessed I was going 4th and I was right o.O

Also,just as how tmbjr said it,it's seems everything bad that happens to me becomes a postive. Like these boys that were picking on me the other day did it right in front of the principal without knowing it. And when these girls tried to trip me,they missed and when they started walking,they tripped on their own shoe laces. o.O

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    tmbjr said:
    I have S-mod powers if that counts. XD

actually, lately, it seems like the world around me had been turning to my will. It's hard to explain, but whenever I think of doing something, the oppurtunity to do it just comes up to me.
    That is the same as me.what ever i want there is an opportunity for me to get it.

Like people have teased me then they trip over and get hurt themselves Or sometimes i find stuff i found $20 a few weeks ago though.

Well yeah everything is going my way for some odd reason.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    well i mean i'd think of say a greenday song and boom they'll say "and now green day on 103.3" and it's happen quite often

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, not to brag, but my powers are as follows:

I am an uber leet dancer, I am like superman in physique, I can see through walls and clothes, I have the IQ of a million einsteins, I can see the future, I have telpathic powers, and I can do the thing the weird chick off of The Ring does, AND OMG I CAN FLY

Yea, I know, worship me

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    No... <<;

But sometimes, what I dream it actually comes true. o.O;

I don't believe that we humans possess 'powers'... maybe just prophecy? o.o; *ish confused*

The Blad�
    Years
    Umm, well one time I was watching Napoleon Dynamite and I saw straight through one of the guys on the movie.I thought I had some werid abillity but I didn't.It was just movie.So, I don't believe that I have any "Powers"...

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
    sometimes i think i have physic powers like one day before i hopped in the shower i go to mum my friends nathan is going to ring me and without notice he did when i was in there and another time i was turning around and for some odd reason i stuck my hand out and suddenly i caught some keys my dad threw at me and one more i was in my house and i said candace i dont know why but my luke is riding to our house and he is at the end of the street and when my sister and i got the end of the dive way he turned into my street without knowing he was coming to my house. weird er?

Xion

The Jesus of Suburbia
    Years
    Rika Kamiya said:
    I do,but remember this,you can believe in something,doesn't mean it has to be true. Anyways,I have plenty of events happening like that,one I can remember at the moment is in 6th grade,we had to read the essays allowed and the teacher picked us by randomly drawing out of a hat,and I guessed the first three people that would go first and I was right,I even guessed I was going 4th and I was right o.O

Also,just as how tmbjr said it,it's seems everything bad that happens to me becomes a postive. Like these boys that were picking on me the other day did it right in front of the principal without knowing it. And when these girls tried to trip me,they missed and when they started walking,they tripped on their own shoe laces. o.O

It was mean what them losers try to did to ya, but I guess the rule of "what goes around comes around" was enforced at the end.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Well...sometimes things happen that I believe have a deeper meaning and then the actual meaning happens.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
    well i mean i'd think of say a greenday song and boom they'll say "and now green day on 103.3" and it's happen quite often
    ...that's not all that amazing. <_< If it were a really obscure band or song, then it might be a little more plausible. But Green Day? They're always on the radio because they're such a big band right now. o_O; It's not hard to predict it.
    DragonTrainer said:
    Well, not to brag, but my powers are as follows:

I am an uber leet dancer, I am like superman in physique, I can see through walls and clothes, I have the IQ of a million einsteins, I can see the future, I have telpathic powers, and I can do the thing the weird chick off of The Ring does, AND OMG I CAN FLY

Yea, I know, worship me
    OMG I'M GOING TO SELL ALL MY THINGS AND BECOME YOUR FOLLOWER!! :D
    DragonTrainer said:
    I can also turn into a fish called moe =D
    OMG I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE.

Um, yeah. I have no "special powers." o_o Nothing like DT's, anyway. ;o;[/font]

Years
    I don't think I do. I really don't believe in powers. I haven't seen anything convincing enough. And alot of my belief is seeing, sadly. :/

however, it would be cool to have them. =D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I can sort of talk to my cat. I'm petting him, and I say to him, "It's too dark in here." He replies with a look that says, "Maybe for you, human. We cats have evolved to see in the dark." And other stuff like that. When he's thirsty, he gives me a look that plainly says, "Where's the water glass?"

Back