• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poyo? Where is my signature Poyo?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • First to start off, my internet was running out of juice again, yesterday, that I was forced to not online for almost a day, but at least I'm able to buy it now, despite I was having some disagreements regarding buying the internet packet after I was almost running out of money because of buying new net too much last month.

Anyway, back in track, and I guess you have seen some supporters with almost same theme, like Hika with Pikachu, and Terabyte (Zach) with Pit. Well, we're doing a Supporter Collab starting today, which consists of Super Smash Bros. characters, and I decided to use Kirby theme. However, since I was coming late at night, I see that my siggy is not ready yet so I have to improvise to use my old siggy of Kirby (I'm sure you guys are familiar with the image in my sig several months ago), until my collab sig is finally done. I hope I can catch up with the other supporters :)

Back