• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PPN SOTW (Site of the Week) Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
Years
  • Master Blaze said:
    congrats pokespecial!!!!!! Steve u better be picking orignals that are making comebacks!! Ugh if only u didnt make pyspoke the first sotw i would be ahead in alot of topsites!!!! ha oh well my time willl come :laugh: :classic: my lucky number always has been 3 :classic: im feelin lucky tonight!
    Uh what brought about the drastic change of messages? nvm =P
    Good luck on the next SOTW everyone!

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • easy lmao didnt know it was ur site sorry purin :-) i been gone for a little i dont read messages good. I thought when u cross em out ment u didnt get it hehe lol

my new website coming out will explain me alot!

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • mmmmmm pink puding.. one of my fav's lol

well we'll all just have to wait to see whos next.. i could go outside the list again specially if i go on a web surfing spree.. hehe

in any case, good luck to you all..

P.S. submit more sites!

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • when jeremy stops being so darn lazy and hooks it up!

pokegen made us a awesome banner (he will be on the staff)

i also landed him hosting for his new site so we help each other out!

thats what i call affliating!

Simone I would like it when we put it up for you to review it before we open it to the public!

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
  • Yeah thats not problem, i will try it on different browsers etc. You can send me a PM/email or AIM when you want me to.

Also pkmn706 - Your site is on the list so stop spamming.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    na.... but purin is 'pudding' and i like strawberry pudding (it's pink!) so....

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
  • I didn't get time to do mine.. thats why i had to pull out. Basically i didn't think my server would be ready in time and anyway i wouldn't of had time to do it because of work and things.. Still.. I will still wish her a wonderful b'day.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    I think it'ld be a laugh if you rated SPP

But maybe when I get the new layout up

*shrugs* Whenever

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
  • LOL, that would be quiet ammusing.. i would be interested in what PPN would say. Personally I think everyone would say its great.. because the content is so good.. But THIS current layout of yours isn't doing you any favours lol.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    They layout is good...not great, but good

but Layout pales in comparison to content and you know it

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Ehh... but if a layout hurts one's eyes when they look at it, they won't browse the content. @_@; So you've gotta take that into consideration too. I agree that content should be the main priority, but looking nice is a must too.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Well, I finally got my Kairi present done, and as for Serebii.net... *takes a look* Yeah, your layout needs some work. And it's a bit too big for 800x600.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Strange, both my downstairs PCs are on 800x600 and they have no problems with the layout

The layout is fine...it doesnt hurt eyes and it shows the content well and you lot know it

Anyway we got a new one coming soon

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    ummm... i am posting my site up it isnt very good and not much completed
    www.aaminteractive.tk
    Reason: great layout and great host and i just started

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
  • Yeah, content does kill the layout.. but you have to have some sense of look.. then people will look as you more professional.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back