• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Predicting a new Pikachu Evolution.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    By the end of the series, Pikachu will evolve into its newest evolution! haha. other than Raichu of course. hahaha. It might happen you know...

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    No offense to your opinion/idea, but the writers of Pokemon have kept Pikachu on the show for about 5-6 years (?) letting (in the show) an offering to Ash if he wanted to use a Thunder Stone on Pikachu to beat Raichu.

They'll never do it unless it's to use it as a major money product.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    thats why i said at the end of the series.. I mean picture it Pikachu evolves into its new form because of the super happy condition! hahaha. Ah well its just a thought..

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    I hate Pikachu. He's just a fat government ploy to leech off of parent's money. >.> (Unlike honorable Gyarados, who hasn't become an inflated bag of cash)
    If a Pokemon should evolve, it should be Pinsir. Into the next big OU Pokemon. =3

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    I can see it now, Pikachu becomes a bigger bipedal cooler version of himself! haha lolz. Sorry guys, its just that my first Pokemon game was Pokemon Yellow so im quite fond of Pikachu, though hes not my fave pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I hate Pikachu. He's just a fat government ploy to leech off of parent's money. >.> (Unlike honorable Gyarados, who hasn't become an inflated bag of cash)
    If a Pokemon should evolve, it should be Pinsir. Into the next big OU Pokemon. =3

I can't agree more...About either part of your post. Pinsir is seriously underrated. It's always been in Heracross's shadow, and didn't even get Megahorn this gen T__T

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    I dont know about it flying though, i was thinking around the likes of raikou but way cooler. haha.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    I'd say it evolves when its extremely happy! haha. Sigh.. The scenario would be Pikachu losing in Ash's most important battle then:

Ash: "Pikachu!"

*pikachu starts to glow

Brock: "Pikachu is........ Evolving?!"

Ash: "Pikachu..... you're.."

Pikachu:"Pikapi............"

Pikachu evolves into... _______ dont have a name for it though nice if it ended with a chu hahaha..

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    I'd say it evolves when its extremely happy! haha. Sigh.. The scenario would be Pikachu losing in Ash's most important battle then:

Ash: "Pikachu!"

*pikachu starts to glow

Brock: "Pikachu is........ Evolving?!"

Ash: "Pikachu..... you're.."

Pikachu:"Pikapi............"

Pikachu evolves into... _______ dont have a name for it though nice if it ended with a chu hahaha..

My Version

*Team Rocket kills Misty, and Pikachu starts evolving, sort of like a Super Saiyan >_>*

Ash: Pikachu! You're evolving?

Dawn: But Pikachu didn't use a Thunderstone.

*Ash punches Dawn in the face*

Ash: Shut up, Ms. Obvious, you're ruining the moment.

Brock: Ash, what does the Pokedex say about his Attack Level?

Ash: It's over 9000!!!

Brock: What 9000?!? There's no way that thing can be right!

*Pikachu glows, and evolves in a giant burst of electricty*

Pokedex: Gochu, The Saiyan Mouse Pokemon.

>_>

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Opps, I should've put

Ash: It's OVER 9000!!! *trys crushing Pokedex in his hands, but he's too weak, so he chucks it against the wall*

and Later,

Pokedex: Gochu, the Saiyan Mouse. *Ash steps on Pokedex and breaks it*

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    The Pikachu line already has three Pokemon in it, so unless the company decides to raise its cap of three per evolutionary chain, it won't be happening. That Ash & Pikachu combo is something that'd going to stick around throughout the life of Pokemon though.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    *Team Rocket shoots a ray at everyone, then Pikachuu shoots an electric shield around Ash, Brock, Misty, May and Dawn.*

*Pikachuu starts glowing*

Ash: What the...?
    Brock: What's going on!?
    May: Is Pikachuu...?
    Dawn: He can't be-!
    Misty: Pikachuu's-!?
    Meowth: Nya?
    Jessie & James: PIKACHUU IS EVOLVING!?
    Ash: WHAT!?
    Misty: What level is he!?

*Ash holds the Pokédex to Pikachuu*
    Ash: No way...
    Brock: That's impossible!
    Misty, May and Dawn: What is it?
    Ash and Brock: IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
    *Ash throws the Pokédex against the wall*

*In Pikachuu's place stands a taller thinner spikey-furred version of Pikachuu with shorter... ears I think they are?*

Pokédex: Evochuu, The Pika Evo Pokémon.

*Team Rocket smashes the Pokedex*

*Evochuu sends Team Rocket ZOMGBLAZTINOFFAGAINZ!!!!*

Ash: Can I still call you Pikachuu?
    Brock, Misty, May, Dawn, and Evochuu: *Anime Sweatdrop*

You mean a split evo, right?

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Wahahahaha. Dat too is nice. haha. Wait there really is an 3 per evoluntion chain? never noticed it.

Back