• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare 4 Trouble // Re - Release \\ PG - 13

Years
    Prepare 4 Trouble / THE RE-RELEASE

[agelimit]PG - 13, THIS MAY CONTAIN SOME MILD SWEARING AND VIOLENCE.[/agelimit]​

Questions & Answers - Q & A.​

Q. Why are you Re - Releasing this comic?
    A. Because people really used to enjoy it, and I want to continue the comic, so you can read it and enjoy the new episodes.​

Q. Oh okay, but I'm sure you don't own this comic? Are you stealing it?
    A. Nope, I did make the comic, and I do own it, but I am Re - Releasing it on my new account. Starting a brand new start.​

Q. Oh cool, so are you Re - Doing the old comics with better sprites?
    A. Nope, I am posting the old comics so you can read them, and right now making the new comics, but there will be flash back scenes where you will be able to see old scenes in new sprites.​

Q. Oh good, so can we still join this?
    A. Yes, but you will not be in the comic till the new comics. And there are no really major roles available except for the Gym Leaders and Elite Four.​

Q. So what old characters will be returning in this?
    A. KT will return for two episodes, but only two, and will return for flash back scenes. Silon will be returning for loads of episodes in the new series, his role is vital, and then Rei will come back for eight episodes, before something happens to her. Nobody else is due to be returning...so far.​

Q. Kool! Can I read it now?
    A. Yes, you can! Start reading now.​

-----------------------------------------​

Chapter One: Another Sceme By Team Rocket!​

-----------------------------------------

Credit:

The Spriters Resource
    Kyogre Trainer
    Silon A.K.A Iceman
    Crystal_Lily_Breeze
    OmegaLatios​

--------------------------------------------------​

Special Thanks To:

All the characters that come into the comic as brief cameos, with no or very little amount of speech, you will not be seperately named due to space. But you are thanked and I am grateful for the use of your sprites.​

---------------------------------------------------​

Fan Work:

None so far. Please give us some.​

--------------------------------------​

Special Extras:

Coming Soon!​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2009
    I suggest that you should try using text bubbles, it gives it more of a "comic feeling." Also, why don't you try using PMD sprites for battles?

Years
    Thank you.

By the way if you like to join fill in this:

Name: (Your...Name)
    Pokémon: (Any Pokémon)
    Sprites: (Sheets & Trainer Sprites, No Diamond / Pearl)
    Biography: (A Short About You)
    Team: (Good, Evil, Nuetral)
    Job: (Rocket, Gym Leader, Etc)

Cobalt36

Ivy and Harley, quite a pair..
    Years
    Are you serious?! We can JOIN your comic?! Sign me up now!

Name: Cobalt
    Pokemon: Haunter, Gengar, Dusknoir(if possible) or a stronger Gengar, and(again-if possible) Mismagius
    Sprites: For now, the Eusine character. i need 1 more post to give a pic, so give me a day or more.

EDIT: Yay! i can link now!!!
    Prepare 4 Trouble // Re - Release \\ PG - 13
    if you need me to actually mini-sprite him for you, pm me...
    Bio: A trainer from Hearthome City, Sinnoh. He dated Sabrina when he came to Saffron, but then left to beat the Elite 4. He is currently a Gym Leader of Saffron; occasionally he and her will double-battle challengers. He has a very dark, distant personality; it is hard for him to speak in public without Sabrina there.
    Team: Undecided (remember- Sabrina was a Rocket, and she could influence me...)
    Job: Co-Gym leader of Saffron City

Last edited:
    Back