• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prerelease Today In Cedar Grove, NJ

BlisseysCharizard

What?! Chansey Is Evolving!
    Years
    Today! In Cedar Grove, NJ at 1:00 pm, There is The Pokemon Holon Phantoms Prerelease at Time Warp In Cedar Grove, NJ! Addmission is $20.00 and you get 6 Packs and make a Deck With 40 cards (they Provide Energies) and 4 Prize Cards. At The end, You Get 2 Packs and a deck Box (You Must return The energies At The End). You Get to Keep Your Own Packs! Sign Up starts at 10:00 am and Closes at 12:00. If you Go, Have Fun! There Phone Number Is (973)-857-9788.

Zack

Arr!
    Years
    Honestly, do you have to post that?

If we were going we'd probly know.

I;m going to the reigonals over in orlando, fl today then they have a pre-realease after I may go to or wait a week then go back over to somewhere else in orlando for it

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2006
    I was there. I came in second and got an additional 18 packs, but they usually don't do that.

Back