• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Presenting the Motorola IM Free Personal Handheld Instant Messenger-The Perfect Gift!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Okay Dont call me greedy or anything but a long time ago, my grandmothers family came to AMERICA starving and no one ever helped her. She, her husband, and 12 kids had to work for money and they got there, she became one of the richest people in my city with no help from anyone. How i spend my money is no ones business and thank you very much. My mother works hard enough to make the money never mind donate it to some fund that might not even use it for the poor starving kids in not only India but in africa, China and even America.

Thank you

punkie90

You can call me PK!
Years
Ok! Diz! Don't get mad! I was just saying... It makes me feel good to do that! But whateva! You may have different thoughts! So lets let that be for it self!

Wel, I'm not getting the motorola thinguy. I'm getting other stuff for my comp instead!

Arwen

Beautiful Elf Maiden(Mod)
Years
punkie90 said:
Ok! Diz! Don't get mad! I was just saying... It makes me feel good to do that! But whateva! You may have different thoughts! So lets let that be for it self!

Wel, I'm not getting the motorola thinguy. I'm getting other stuff for my comp instead!
Well, by now, my computer costs alot of money in value. o.o

Back