• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Presents Inheritance (Comedy/Parody One-Shot Special Christmas Special)

Brian Powell

Have a nice day!
Years
  • Presents Inheritance (Comedy/Parody One-Shot Special Christmas Special)

Rated PG13 due to censored swearing… and don't expect this to be an award or contest winner.

A large group of people and pokemon gathered inside a boardroom of an office building. One part of the group were a bunch of chubby faced people dressed mainly in black. They were called the Tuskbournes. The other groups consisted of characters from some fics such as Pokemon Impact, Goldenrod High and one-shots that were written by one of the most hated authors and critics in the fanfic industry… Brian Powell.

His assistant Tony, a large green dinosaur known as a Tyranitar came in wearing a necktie. He sat at one end of the table. "(Good morning, everyone)," he growled in a dull voice. "(As you all may know, Mr. Brian Powell has decided to go on vacation for the holiday season. As his assistant, I've been empowered to read out the list of presents he wishes to send off)…"

"(Well, get on with it! Bobby the Happy Charizard Christmas Special starts in half-an-hour)!" Mike roared impatiently. He was a tall blue crocodile-like monster, known to many as a Feraligatr.

"Again with the Bobby thing," the man dressed in black mumbled dully. He was known to Pokemon Impact fans as Black Jack. "It's still a man in a suit, y'know, like Father…"

"Oh, Brian! Brian!" Jessie wailed tearfully. She was the control freak of the Team Rocket, which also consisted of James and Meowth. "Why must you leave us? Why!"

"He's not dead, Jessie," Meowth said.

"(Then why is he making this scene sound like he is dead)?" Patchy, the little white squirrel Pachirisu, squeaked.

"(Because to him, holidays are dead)," Jerry the little mouse known as a Pichu squeaked back. The characters around him couldn't help but feel awkward towards that remark. No one expected a cute little thing like a Pichu say stuff like that.

"Will you (DONG!)ing shut the (WOOHOO!) up!" Maggie Tuskbourne yelled angrily.

"Oh, how predictably annoying," whispered one of the student characters from Goldenrod High.

"Ssh, Bonnie's about to read something," the old man known as Bill whispered.

"(If we are all seated, I shall proceed with the reading)," Tony growled.

"Meh," whispered another student from Goldenrod High.

Tony began to read Brian's 'will' aloud. "(I, Brian Powell, being of sound, mind and body)…"

"That's a laugh!" Black Jack said loudly before bursting out laughing.

"(To divide up the presents as follows… to my neighbours, the Tuskbournes and their dog pokemons)…"

"Oi! Why the (YEEHAW!) can't you (EE-HEE!) do us first!" Maggie shouted.

"Shut the (BAYBAY!) up, Maggie," Karen complained. "He's talking about us."

"Oh."

"…(Who constantly shout out swear words, constantly making sound effects, allowing their dogs to make their messes in my expensive garden and, worst, made fun out of my genius)…"

"Wha…?"

"(To the Tuskbournes and their precious dogs, I leave… a boot to each of their heads)."

Large empty black boots came flying across the room from nowhere, hitting each one of the Tuskbournes.

"(And a falling anvil to Team Rocket)."

"What?" Jessie shouted before the said heavy metal object came crashing down on her and her wimpy partners. Black Jack couldn't help but laugh at their bad luck.

"This is a (HOMER!)ing outrage!" Karen shouted.

"I'm gonna get that (LALA!)ing (BONG!)" Maggie shouted.

"You're all (FLIP!)ing mad!" Fuzzy mumbled loudly.

"(But still, you are my neighbours. You people admired my SUV and since I won't be needing it for the holidays)…"

"Oh, dear Brian!" Karen squealed in delight, as were the rest of her family. "He's too (DING!)ing kind!"

"(I bequeath another bunch of boots to their heads)."

Tuskbournes became shocked of that before getting hit in the heads by a bunch of boots that flew towards.

"(And another anvil to Team Rocket)!"

"Anuder one?" Meowth complained after he and his team mates managed get themselves free. Unfortunately, a different anvil fell on top of them. Black Jack laughed at them again.

"(Next, to the cast of Pokemon Impact)," Tony announced.

"Hey! I ain't getting no boot to the head," Black Jack said immediately, predicting what was coming.

"(Despite putting all your efforts in and still not get a single review let alone an award)…"

"Cover your heads, guys!" Jerry Tickler warned. Everyone, along with him, who starred in the Pokemon Impact series did so.

"(I leave three crates of my finest whisky and three months supply of burgers)."

"Really?" Black Jack and Jerry Tickler asked, now becoming pleasantly surprised.

"(And a frying pan to one of your heads)."

The said item came from across, aiming for Black Jack's head. But he grabbed Jerry Tickler by his jacket and used him to protect himself as the frying pan hit Jerry in the face before being dropped.

"(And another falling anvil to Team Rocket)," Tony growled.

Another large and heavy anvil came crashing down on Team Rocket after they got out of their last entrapment.

"(Next, to the cast of Goldenrod High)…" Tony continued, reading Brian's Christmas Will.

"This is getting ridiculous now," mumbled one of student characters.

"(I leave a book to one of their heads)."

As the mumbling student expected, a really thick and hard book as was thrown at him, hitting a huge bonk on the head. "Ow! I knew it," he said.

"Ha ha!" laughed the blond student tauntingly.

"(And another falling anvil to Team Rocket)," Tony growled.

"Not again," James whimpered before he and his friends got squashed by another falling anvil.

"(Next are the characters of my one-shots)…" Tony continued.

Jerry and Patchy became concerned of what they might get. "(Er… we don't anything)," Jerry cooed.

"(Who got me many reviews through a number of years, made people laugh and cry, brought me pride, joy and awards)…"

"(We didn't mind)!" Patchy squeaked joyfully.

"(To those guys, I bequeath… some pies to their faces).

Jerry and Patchy squealed in panic as they and the other characters ran behind Bill who got splattered by a bunch of pies thrown at him. He curiously picked up one of the pieces and placed it in his mouth. "Mmm! Apple!" he beamed delightfully before another pie splattered on his face.

"(And a falling piano to Team Rocket)," Tony read aloud.

"Oh no," Jessie complained. "Not another…"

KABONG!

This time, the said item came crashing down on them. "Look on the bright side," Meowth muffled from underneath the crashed piano. "At least it's not an anvil."

"(And to my assistant, Tony)," the dinosaur continued. "(I leave him the Boogeyman who is now standing right behind him)."

He turned around and saw a tall goblin with red and black markings on his face and a wooden staff in hand with one of its ends alight with fire. He was laughing in an evil before he started singing. "Away in the manger, no crib for a bed. The little lord Jesus laid down his sweet head…" he sang slowly in a monster-like voice before going into his evil snigger.

With a dull look, Tony turned his attention back to the 'will'. "(And I leave ten thousand dollars to the rehab institute so that Cookie-gatr can get some proper help)," he read aloud.

Somewhere else in the building, inside the women's bathroom, a large blue crocodile with cookie crumbs all over his jaw was sitting on a toilet seat. He was squeezing some cookie dough from a tube onto a spoon before lighting up a lighter underneath the spoon. "(C'mon! C'mon)!" he growled desperately before a couple of Machamps barged in and quickly dragged out. "(Go away! You freaking hobbits, man! You freaking hobbits)!"

Back into the boardroom…

"I'm da Boogeyman!" the goblin shouted. "And I'm coming to… see if I got anything from Brian," he finished being less scary.

Tony looked back into Brian's will. "No," he replied.

Jerry Tickler quickly raised his hand. "Executive decision!" he said fearfully. "He can have the hamburgers!"

The characters couldn't believe that that was all they would get this holiday season.

"Is that it?"

"That's all?"

"That's (BOOYAH!)ing disgraceful!"

"(There's one last thing for everyone)," Tony informed.

"Cover your heads everybody!" Black Jack warned.

"(I leave everyone my favourite treat of the day)."

"Really!? What treat is it?" Bill asked excitedly.

"(Custard)."

Outside the building, a splashing was heard before loud screams of fright and disgust came on. It was so loud that the whole world could hear them, much to one particular man's glee.

"Why, Brian!?" Jessie screamed. "Why!?"

END!

Back