• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prettiest Profile Contest (February PT Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Oh my gosh. XDDD

Thanks so much, everyone for voting for me and Gazza! =D Congrats to Gazza, too. ^..^
I totally didn't expect this, for real. XD
But, yeah, congrats to everyone else as well, and to those who didn't win a place, there's always next month, so keep on making awesome profiles! <3

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
I won? ._.
/Scratches head.

Thanks to everyone that voted for me and congrats to Anastasia.R. n_n

Ibis

flyin' with Lugia!
Years
Congrats everyone! :)

Been super busy with work so I haven't been able to log on lately, but it's good to see how the contest turned out.

CommanderPigg

Dento used bishie sparkles!
Years
Congrats to the winners, they are well deserving of it! I'm honored to have placed second. I suppose I should have made something a bit more pokemon-y instead of just sticking in the profile I've had since my join date and thinking it'd be sufficient XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Well, I guess we're done congradulating people here. I hope to see you all next time, either at the next PPC in Other Trivia (which might be in April, despite the poll), and/or the PT!PPC here in uhh... I'm going to say May? Yeah. :3

And yes, I'm looking for Hosts for this one. <3

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back