• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Previous PotM Winner][August] Would You Date a Trans Person?

Would You Date a Trans Person?

• Yep!

Votes: 27 24.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 51 46.4%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 15 13.6%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 17 15.5%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2013
    I voted "Not Sure"
    I was going to say "maybe" because I have friends that are trans and they're still as cool as they were before they decided to go that direction.... but not really sure.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2014
    My sample size is too small to make any sort of accurate judgement.

The closest thing to a trans person I have met was a guy who dressed like a girl. I didn't know him/her that well. For one thing, I don't know if he/she actually identified as female (which is why I'm not really sure what pronoun I should be using). I don't believe that he/she had surgery, but I don't know if he/she planned to go that route. He/she still used his/her given male name.

I really don't know how I would react to a trans in terms of attraction. 1 person does not make a sufficient sample size.

Years
  • Most definitely. I have briefly dated a trans person, as a matter of fact. It just doesn't phase me at all. I can see why it would be a deal breaker for others, but it just doesn't matter to me on any level.

Back