• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prismon - Pokemon Prism

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    Idk if this is that place to post this here but I have been working on a Pokemon hack concept with either a Emerald or FireRed base involving altered Pokemon. I know the idea has been done over and over but if you take the time to read my entries below...I'm hoping you won't regret it. Now I am no James Cameron but anything big starts from something small lol but this is just a skeleton of what I envision could possibly be a very exciting Pokemon hack:

Prismon Run Down/Overview/ Story Line
    WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE ONE WHO DOES NOT LIKE SPOILERS. THIS RUN-DOWN IS FULL OF SPOILERS.

OVERVIEW
    Spoiler:

Pokémon Prismon Offers:
    Spoiler:

RUNDOWN

Spoiler:

Prismon Area's/Civilization

Spoiler:

Important Prismon Characters

Spoiler:

Prismon Gym Leaders
    Spoiler:

Prismon Elite Four & Champion

Spoiler:

Team Prismon Overview/Grunts/Admins/Leader

OVERVIEW

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
    Seems like you've put a lot of thought in this one. Good luck in making your hack.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    Yea I am actually trying to build a team even with youtube tutorials and practicing on the tools, there's a lot Im going to need help with hahaha but I am taking it one step at a time.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2023
    I've always enjoyed G/S/C & HGSS because you can go to 2 different regions & challenge their gyms. This will serve as a good substitute until 2017, supposedly a Pokemon game will release on the NX which will feature both Alola & Kalos in one game.:D

Back