• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Private Rp Don't Enter!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black_kitsune_rioku

Lugia the gaurdain of the sea
    Years
    POKEMON EXPERIMENTS:TINA AND EDEN

TINA: Tina has long light blue hair and shimmering red eyes. She is a tomboy and wears a black short sleeved T-shirt and blue denium jeans. She has the DNA of an Articuno in her and has all of the abilities of it as well (except flight of course). She is a very sensitive person and just yelling at her might make her cry. She ussally will not use her abilities unless a friend or her pet/son Eevee, Eevon (he was abandonded and she found him and took him in ever since then he has called her mom).

EDEN: Eden has long red hair and shimmering green eyes. He wears a blue short sleeved T-shirt and black denim jeans. He is an arogant,rude,hot tempered person on first enconters but once you get to know him he is a pretty nice guy. His friend/traveling compaion is a Charmelon named Char. Unlike his friend Char is very nice and polite plus he is never rude.

Walking down a dirt road "hmm I wonder where Eevon is? He said he'd be right back." she then sits down under a nearby tree. A few minutes after she sat down she heard "MOM HELP!!" "oh no! Eevon!!!don't worry I'm coming!!"(yes she can understand the pokemon language) she then gets up and runs towards his cries. She comes into a clearing and sees a Team Rocket member and his Arbok attacking Eevon she then shouted "leave Eevon ALONE!!" the Team Rocket member just smirked and said "make me!" This made Tina furious she then decided to do a Hyper Beam attack she started chargeing then fired at the Rocket sending him and his Arbok flying. She then fell to the ground unconsious for Hyper Beam takes a lot of energy out of her. Eevon then went over to her,nudged her and said "mom? Mom wake up!! MOM!!" no answer so he just sat down nearby and waited.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back