• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    The Elimination Chamber will be back at No Way Out in February. It will not be a title match. The winner does get to compete at WrestleMania, though.

Source?

My winners for Armageddon are
    Edge- Undertaker, as most everyone says, will probably win the title back at WM24.
    HBK- I can't see them putting Kennedy over as of yet. Although it is a possibility I suppose.
    Khali- It'll be the worst match of the night, probably like 5 minutes long, and of course Khali will crush both Finlay and Horny.
    Mickie James- I think they're looking to build some sort of a feud here, and I also think they want Melina back in the title picture. And they couldn't have Melina vs. Beth, it wouldn't be believable enough.
    HHH- HHH is going heel. By Royal Rumble he'll have put Jeff over and possibly put him into the WWE Titile picture.
    Jericho- The man has creative power over himself, what do you expect? Although admittedly Y2J will make a considerably better champion than Orton.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    I'll confirm I've read it also, very complex who's going to fight what champion at WM involving it. Source is Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

Ah, ok. Well, it certainly sounds like it'll be interesting. And it's nice to see the Elimination Chamber used for something other than a title match.

Moth0998_au

It's Me :o
    Years
    hey sorry i havent posted for awhile...(net problems lol)
    anyways i hope that Undertaker and Batista CRUSH! Edge because he
    has turned into a ghey wrestler now...ORTAN = WTF!?! hope he loses!

punisher

War Zone
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    hey sorry i havent posted for awhile...(net problems lol)
    anyways i hope that Undertaker and Batista CRUSH! Edge because he
    has turned into a ghey wrestler now...ORTAN = WTF!?! hope he loses!

im with ya man 100% what you have just said caz Edge doesnt desurve the title.And Ortian i just wanna see his pride and seilfasteam gets CRUSHED and tap out of pain and humalation.....:embarrass

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    im with ya man 100% what you have just said caz Edge doesnt desurve the title.And Ortian i just wanna see his pride and seilfasteam gets CRUSHED and tap out of pain and humalation.....:embarrass

Wow........ :\ This post is offensive to anybody that speaks the English language.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Wow........ :\ This post is offensive to anybody that speaks the English language.

punisher's reply can be easily interpreted although there may be simple grammatical and/or spelling issues contained within the message. Try to refrain from using any offensive or derogatory language towards any user; wolfie, even if the user's literacy or language skills may not be to acceptable standards in your opinion.

Thanks.
    PC Administration

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    WWE sucks, I watched it since I was 8, it was truly a great brand. It's terrible now though, their matches are boring, gimmicks are old, and it's just way too childish now[ex:hornswoggle] TNA wrestling is better for teenage viewers now.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    punisher's reply can be easily interpreted although there may be simple grammatical and/or spelling issues contained within the message. Try to refrain from using any offensive or derogatory language towards any user; wolfie, even if the user's literacy or language skills may not be to acceptable standards in your opinion.

Thanks.
    PC Administration

I respectfully have to disagree bgt, that post is offensive, punisher was been verbally warned in this topic already, and he will be given a full warning if it happens again. Its borderline spam.

punisher

War Zone
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    TNA is equle to WWe but it isnt above it YET lool. mabe tna game will be better that svr2008

TWOFACE

Years
    WWE sucks, I watched it since I was 8, it was truly a great brand. It's terrible now though, their matches are boring, gimmicks are old, and it's just way too childish now[ex:hornswoggle] TNA wrestling is better for teenage viewers now.
    that because you wasn't watching the WWE you was watching the WWF bring the F back that must be the next slogan:classic:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    btw many peoples talked about the undertaker 16-0 at the next Wrestlmania but who do you think will be the Royal Rumble winner? will it be from RAW, SMACKDOWN or ECW?
    if Bobby Lashley has recoverd from his injury he might be come back at the RoyalRumble and win it, so what do u think crazy story isn't it?

punisher

War Zone
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    from RAW offcorse ,the royal rumble is intersting to watch but its very long.i think hornsugal will win it (just kiden lool).i hope stonecold. hell yeah

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2007
    from RAW offcorse ,the royal rumble is intersting to watch but its very long.i think hornsugal will win it (just kiden lool).i hope stonecold. hell yeah

Stone Cold?? are u talking about 2001 Royal Rumble?

(when will u understand that Austin has retired?:tired:)

Last edited:

punisher

War Zone
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    Stone Cold?? are u talking about 2001 Royal Rumble?

(when will u understand that Austin has retired?:tired:)

dont you know that stonecold returnd to RAW . vesit wwe.com more often or watch monday night raw.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2007
    dont you know that stonecold returnd to RAW . vesit wwe.com more often or watch monday night raw.
    Stone Cold is too old and he cant wrestle now his days is over, Kennedy is Raw future, MVP Smackdown future and Shelton Benjamen is an extreme wrestler so he should get a tittle shot for the ECW Heavy weight and please stop living in the past

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back