• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PBS Question] Problem Changing Eevee Evolution Methods

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2021
    I'm relatively new to working with Essentials and while I've been able to accomplish most of what I wanted to do with trial/error or YouTube, I have not been able to accomplish the task of making Eevee to evolve into Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon using stones (rather than the usual methods). I have an updated Pokemon PBS with Pokemon through gen 7, and have sprites and battlers to match, so I figured it'd be as simple as changing the Evolution line on Eevee's entry and then using the stones in game. But this does not work. When using an item, I get a message sayin the Item has no effect.

So, the PBS entry looks like this:
    Code:
    Evolutions=VAPOREON,Item,WATERSTONE,JOLTEON,Item,THUNDERSTONE,FLAREON,Item,FIRESTONE,LEAFEON,Item,LEAFSTONE,GLACEON,Item,ICESTONE,ESPEON,Item,DAWNSTONE,UMBREON,Item,DUSKSTONE,SYLVEON,Item,SHINYSTONE

At this point, only the original Kanto trio can be evolved with stones. I'm at a loss, anyone have any ideas why this doesn't work?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    This PBS line looks correct to me, so the only thing I can think of is that you didn't compile your changes. After editing the PBS, did you make sure to hold down CTRL and click the green Playtest button in RPG XP to force-compile the game?

Back