• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problem with battle backdrops

Razyrwynd

Certified Space Frog Addict
Years
  • Hi.
    I'm making an attempt at a sorry excuse for a game and I'm having an issue with battle backdrops and bases (ya see that? they call it alliteration). Both myself and the trainer are standing on custom tiles. The backdrop is correct, but the bases being used are the cave bases instead of the forest bases, and I don't know how I can change it (if it's even possible).
    ok i guess i can't post images yet because this is my first post ooPS
    if anyone can help me with this i'll give you a hug or something

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    In the battleground folder, you should have your backdrop named as for example
    battlebgBACKDROP

So if you want grass bases for all your tiles, you must have these bases named as
    · enemybaseBACKDROP
    · playerbaseBACKDROP

Instead of
    · enemybaseBACKDROPGrass
    · playerbaseBACKDROPGrass
    That will only work on grass tiles

Razyrwynd

Certified Space Frog Addict
    Years
  • In the battleground folder, you should have your backdrop named as for example
    battlebgBACKDROP

So if you want grass bases for all your tiles, you must have these bases named as
    · enemybaseBACKDROP
    · playerbaseBACKDROP

Instead of
    · enemybaseBACKDROPGrass
    · playerbaseBACKDROPGrass
    That will only work on grass tiles
    i'm trying to figure out why the cave base is being used with the forest backdrop though

Back