• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problem with hacked Emerald rom...

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2024
    Hi there,
    2 weeks ago i started hacking an emerald rom and since i started adjusting movepools it wont start anymore...

Maybe you can help me, here are some informations.

I expanded the rom via PGE
    I adjusted some base stats and type combinations as well as evolution methods via PGE.

I tried to modifie the first 2 Trainers to see if it works with advanced trainer.

After these modifications the game still startet.

Then i startet adjusting movepools via G3HS and i did it all the way to abra.

Since then the rom wonr start anymore...

Maybe some of you guys have ideas what the prooblem could be thanks w lot !!

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi there,
    2 weeks ago i started hacking an emerald rom and since i started adjusting movepools it wont start anymore...

Maybe you can help me, here are some informations.

I expanded the rom via PGE
    I adjusted some base stats and type combinations as well as evolution methods via PGE.

I tried to modifie the first 2 Trainers to see if it works with advanced trainer.

After these modifications the game still startet.

Then i startet adjusting movepools via G3HS and i did it all the way to abra.

Since then the rom wonr start anymore...

Maybe some of you guys have ideas what the prooblem could be thanks w lot !!
    It is not recommend to not use older tools use hex maniac advance

Back