• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

problem with nick name script

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2017
    Iam using a give pokemon script with the ability to nickname the pokemon.
    it allows me to nickname the pokemon but it displays the wrong pokemon sprite and name.
    It displays the sprite and name of the first pokemon I received in the game.
    I first use my own code but then I decided to use other peoples scripts for better results but the problem still persists.

Yvtq8K3n

muhaha
    Years
  • Iam using a give pokemon script with the ability to nickname the pokemon.
    it allows me to nickname the pokemon but it displays the wrong pokemon sprite and name.
    It displays the sprite and name of the first pokemon I received in the game.
    I first use my own code but then I decided to use other peoples scripts for better results but the problem still persists.

Wanna try show the code? (spoiler tag) But u may also be using a current used offset and that may be your problem.

Back