• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Problem with Pokémon Bank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2019
    I'm having a little trouble with Pokémon Bank.

I have Alpha Sapphire, Moon, and Ultra Sun. I had a Graveler in AS that I wanted to evolve, so I put it in the Bank and transferred it that way to US. Then I traded it in-game to Moon and it became Golem. After trading it back to US and putting it back in the Bank, it won't let me deposit it back into my AS game. Does anyone have any idea why??

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2019
    You can move Pokemon forward one generation but not back a generation. So from AS to US is from Gen 6 to 7. From US to M is Gen 7 to Gen 7, so again fine. But then M to AS is trying to go Gen 7 to Gen 6 so it won't allow. Nothing wrong with bank, just the way it's made unfortunately.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2019
    Aw man, that's unfortunate. Thank you for informing me, I'll keep this in mind when using the Bank in the future!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back