• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problem with VBA!!

theundertaker

Pokemon Phenom
Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2010
    i didnt know where else to put this but whenever i load a rom in vba (the newest version) it says "Cannot Create DirectSound 00000001" and then it goes to a white screen or stays black. i have no clue what is wrong and no matter what i try i cant get it to work!! please help

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
  • This is a weird thing.

Because, in my computer, sometimes VBA told me "Cannot create DirectSound", but the game worked. The only thing is that sound doesn't woerk.

But, the weirdest thing is that if I run VBA when booting the computer, I mean, when ended booting, start gaming, I haven't that error, but when the computer has been on for some time, VBA couldn't create DirectSound. Weird.

Back