• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problems acquiring expert belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    Hey guys,

Somehow I've managed to lose the only expert belt you seem to get in-game gen V.

I'm looking to get one off somebody as soon as I can. I don't have many good Pokemon I can offer that I don't need although I have a legit event Shaymin that I got off my trustworthy friend. I think the nature's average as opposed to competitive, but it's still an event. I also have a lot of items so if there's an item you guys need I'll probably be able to do an item for item trade on "useless" Pokemon (notable ones include all items that require BP, since I know a lot of people find the battle subway tedious).

If anybody can help me out please let me know. An inbox or reply will do. :)

- Nathan

EDIT: Ah, missed the top sticky as it's my first time on this page and I don't know how to lock this thread. Could a mod help me?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back