• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Prof.Oak's ShowCase of Siggies ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

moments.

quixotic
Years
  • Plagiarized Content.
    Removed~
    Loki​

Easily my favourite as I love abstract stuff, and this is some amazing display of smudge!
    Love many of your concepts and the execution is pretty darn good too!
    Tis good to see some different art here not just the ever so frequent anime characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prof.Oak

The Official Professor Oak !
    Years
  • Plagiarized Content.
    Removed~
    Loki​
    Easily my favourite as I love abstract stuff, and this is some amazing display of smudge!
    Love many of your concepts and the execution is pretty darn good too!
    Tis good to see some different art here not just the ever so frequent anime characters.
    Thank you, Im more into the Abstract, Grunge - Smudge type of guy. Anime is not my type. I like Sprites 2. Thanks for the nice words :D

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I will say I love that tag too, great concept, however I don't think it suited the theme at all. Which is probably why it didn't get any votes, not the tag that was not good, but the application...

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Plagiarized Content.
    Removed~
    Loki​

This one right here is top (b")b
    You must teach me this brah! The colours around the cards are some great innovation.

Prof.Oak

Years
  • Plagiarized Content.
    Removed~
    Loki​

This one right here is top (b")b
    You must teach me this brah! The colours around the cards are some great innovation.
    Its just some Simple use of C4D, smudging, lighting and concept :D
    That one probably took me the least time of them all hehe :D

I will say I love that tag too, great concept, however I don't think it suited the theme at all. Which is probably why it didn't get any votes, not the tag that was not good, but the application...
    Probably, but I didint get the theme at all. I never heard of it.. So I had no idea what to do, they said to bring out your creativity. So yea =\

Prof.Oak

Years
  • New addition to the list. Its on my siggy!
    can some merge this? I tought it would auto merge =\ I didint want to double post ><

this one 2 ! : Plagiarized Content.
    Removed~
    Loki​

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    why are all of these tags uploaded to 3 different photobuckets, tinypic, and dA?

Prof.Oak

Years
  • why are all of these tags uploaded to 3 different photobuckets, tinypic, and dA?
    actually, I uploaded these on another forum, like weeks before I joined PC. So I uploaded with random stuff, Photobucket was getting annoying, so I made like 5 accounts they where all getting crapped out. I'm stiking with Tinypic now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back