• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor/grandson issue

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2018
    I copied professor oak from the essentials for choosing my starters and everytime I choose my starter he says something along the lines of "if I had a grandson he would want a pokemon"... or whatever he says. I want to change what he says but can't find the lines in the event. Thanks :)

Years
    Hello Craig,

The event is directly to the right of the professor (in the original "Pokemon Lab"). That "quote" is in the 3rd tab of the event.

I advise that you click on the events that you see - as they are somewhat of a tutorial.
    For example - the event on the wall behind the professor - provides the answer for your question already. It's best to familiarize yourself before branching out.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2018
    Hello Craig,

The event is directly to the right of the professor (in the original "Pokemon Lab"). That "quote" is in the 3rd tab of the event.

I advise that you click on the events that you see - as they are somewhat of a tutorial.
    For example - the event on the wall behind the professor - provides the answer for your question already. It's best to familiarize yourself before branching out.

Thanks alot I'll be sure to check out all of the events from now on instead of just the ones I want lol.

Back