• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor W.'s Possibly Lovely Artwork With An Unnessecarilly Long Topic Title

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
Years
  • Hello. I very small amount of you may be familiar with me. I have been drawing Fakemon for a long time. Here is among my newest work. I may color these on a later date.

First and foremost, and, well, only...
    Professor W.'s Possibly Lovely Artwork With An Unnessecarilly Long Topic Title

From left to right-
    Signail, Smogrit, Cubbly, Capolar.
    Signail-
    Spoiler:

Smogrit
    Spoiler:

Cubbly
    Spoiler:

Capolar-
    Spoiler:

Hope you like them!
    ~Professor W.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Huh, those Fakemon doesn't look like Pokemon to be honest. =o It's a little hard to tell, since they're small drawings.
    Hmm, not bad, I'd suggest working on the feet for the last two drawings. I would really love to see these small little sketches in color! =]

Anyhow, that's all I have to say, and lovely title. xD

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
    Years
  • Huh, those Fakemon doesn't look like Pokemon to be honest. =o It's a little hard to tell, since they're small drawings.
    Hmm, not bad, I'd suggest working on the feet for the last two drawings. I would really love to see these small little sketches in color! =]

Anyhow, that's all I have to say, and lovely title. xD
    Oh, thanks. I usually draw small, but I think these are of decent size, I don't know. I have instinct to draw small. And I know the polar bear's aren't so great, I usually don't do mammilian Pokemon, I find them to be not as original xP. Thanks for the advice-

~Prof. W.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
  • I really like the third one, Cubbly I suppose unless I mixed up the names. O.O
    Anyways, it's cute but it doesn't look like a polarbear. They don't look much like Pokemon either.
    Well, Smogrit is a really unique design and I like that. :>
    Anyways, your anatomy is pretty good, so I geuss all you gotta do is make your Pokemon look more Pokemon! ^_^
    Keep up the good work.

Back